Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, Bing Cosby said:

The maddest thing about all this (if it goes ahead) is that Chansiri said Hutchison coming back was Pulis' idea and he wasn't particularly keen on the idea... He then sacks Pulis and then goes ahead with the transfer himself.

:Chansiri:

He has lied before about the influence of his advisors, so that's no surprise. 

Guest Therealrealist
12 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

What defensive midfield cover would people like us to sign if it’s not Hutchinson? Just curious what names people think we can attract/afford and who will want to join a circus of a football club 

They would rather have a premier league youngster from man u..city or lpool..whos never been anywhere near the premier league🤐

Guest Therealrealist

We dont need half arsed loanees who cudnt give a rats arse..if we had 11 hutch's..we mite just stand a chance of stayin up

3 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

4 month contract at £3k p.w. with a small bonus for staying up..... beggars can't be choosers, so makes some sense

Hopefully a proper no.9 is in the pipeline for after the cup games?

Then I fear that is us done for the window

Yes, and he can mentor young Shaw, who could become his successor A proper number 9 is going to be key to our hopes of staying up We never managed to bring one in last summer, so we can’t make the same mistake this time. 

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yes, and he can mentor young Shaw, who could become his successor A proper number 9 is going to be key to our hopes of staying up We never managed to bring one in last summer, so we can’t make the same mistake this time. 

If only we could be confident that we don't repeat mistakes 🤦

• Haha 1

It’s as if some people don’t realise that we are actually in the sh ite and the transfer window closes in 9 days. 
The rest of the season isn’t about building for the future it’s about stopping up. 

Edited by BIG D
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

It’s as if some people don’t realise that we are actually in the sh ite and the transfer window closes in 9 days. 
The rest of the season isn’t about building for the future it’s about stopping up. 

100% this, a deal to the end of the season I'd say is perfect for us, he’s up for a scrap and thats what we need to stay in the division. Dont see what all the moaners are on about.

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There'd be a reyt queue for the physio room

Correctamondo...they wud all be waiting for luongo to finally vacate it🚑

I still can’t get my head around the whole situation. I don’t think I have ever heard of a scenario where a club has let a player go once out of contract only to re-sign them half a year later. 
Prior to him leaving he was frozen out for reasons no one seems to understand.

How does this series of events happen?

• Like 1
  • Love 1