Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

Guest Therealrealist
9 minutes ago, parajack said:

Really??   Well thats me done than,had enough of it....

2/10 on flounceometer...must do better

I don’t really have a problem with bringing Hutchinson back in the short term. We need to make sure we have plenty of options all over the pitch He knows the club, and you know what you’re going to get with Sam. If it enables us to concentrate our efforts on addressing the forward areas, then it’s a smart move. We also still need a left back

I don't blame Sam if the deal is on the table & he takes it. Not his fault. I just blame the absolute feckin clown who put it there in the first place. How on God's green earth is that looking to the future in anyone's book. It's just getting to the point of you deserve everything you get.

No-one in their right mind can support this guy. It's just beyond stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

It certainly is a no brainer, as no one in possession of a brain would do it.

our defence is sound

both Joey p and shaw having good seasons 

we need more goals from midfield 

we don’t need Sam Hutchinson.

Glad your not the manager 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, marshy said:

I don't blame Sam if the deal is on the table & he takes it. Not his fault. I just blame the absolute feckin clown who put it there in the first place. How on God's green earth is that looking to the future in anyone's book. It's just getting to the point of you deserve everything you get.

The failure to appoint the right manager after the sacking of Monk, means that, sadly, once again it’s all about short term fixes. We all want a plan, some long term vision, but we just seem to limp from one quick fix to another. The summer will be the time to remodel the project

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, marshy said:

We're in a relegation battle, we're not in a position to be making signings that we think will be part of a brighter longer future, it's doing whatever it takes short term to stay up.

If in your last point you mean Chansiri, I agree.

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The failure to appoint the right manager after the sacking of Monk, means that, sadly, once again it’s all about short term fixes. We all want a plan, some long term vision, but we just seem to limp from one quick fix to another. The summer will be the time to remodel the project

Sure, in summer we should focus on long term vision, it's all about staying up for now.

Edited by T Hardy

7 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

2/10 on flounceometer...must do better

• Really have to ask yourself what this would do to attracting a quality manager,on top of everything else,and if it would(again) give them an alleged insurmountable problem in controlling the dressing room...WW & SH back in the team & the dressing room....(but for how long??)
  • We are supposed to be moving forward,not looking backwards...What other Club would do this?? What next,another 4 year contract for JR?

9 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Sure, in summer we should focus on long term vision, it's all about staying up for now.

No one doubts that,but are we really saying SH is the answer?....there really is no one in the  UK Divisions & the PL that could do a job for us,on loan,or by being signed?

Look what happened with Marriot (as an example) of course we need cover,but not like this...

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, parajack said:

No one doubts that,but are we really saying SH is the answer?....there really is no one in the  UK Divisions & the PL that could do a job for us,on loan,or by being signed?

Look what happened with Marriot (as an example) of course we need cover,but not like this...

I think that gets back to who would actually want to sign for us at the moment, would Chansiri be willing to invest, and that we're probably coming to a stage when it's well known in football that our owner is a nutter and clubs won't want to deal with us.

I wouldn't have said a few weeks ago SH is the answer and we need him, but if he's open to the idea, and City and Liverpool don't have some youngsters they want to send our way, then I think he's a decent option for us short term, yeah.

12 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Even if I was, I would have zip all to do with the transfer of sam hutchinson (given it is going ahead without us having a manager currently).

The maddest thing about all this (if it goes ahead) is that Chansiri said Hutchison coming back was Pulis' idea and he wasn't particularly keen on the idea... He then sacks Pulis and then goes ahead with the transfer himself.

:Chansiri:

• Like 1