Jump to content

Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

 

Don't you?.........do you honestly think we'll bring in someone better? 


So...


We have a 6 point deduction

We're in the bottom three and looking like relegation 

We have no manager


We've been promised by Chansiri that he will spend and bring players in to make sure we stay up

And you want Sam Hutchinson to return?

 

lol

 

 

  • Like 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think of the other player previous managers froze out 'Westy' Westwood. 

We brought him back, made a mistake, got injured, came back again and played okish and then got injured again with no news on when he will be back.
Get feeling it will be same with 'Hutch'. A complete waste of time.
 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

I just think of the other player previous managers froze out 'Westy' Westwood. 

We brought him back, made a mistake, got injured, came back again and played okish and then got injured again with no news on when he will be back.
Get feeling it will be same with 'Hutch'. A complete waste of time.
 

 

 

Nothing could be more nailed on

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sam Hutchinson improves this squad in my position gives us something we haven’t got and can play two positions we could do with depth at present 

 

it’s a no brainier for me 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I just think of the other player previous managers froze out 'Westy' Westwood. 

We brought him back, made a mistake, got injured, came back again and played okish and then got injured again with no news on when he will be back.
Get feeling it will be same with 'Hutch'. A complete waste of time.
 

 

Mugs, you can’t even see it can you.

Get Sam and you cover all the problems

18075825-8F64-4086-A841-F656211C5642.thumb.jpeg.14a39bd426c7444ccb827f1658f7ee18.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

 

 

In the last 4 seasons, Pelupessy has played 86 times for us and Hutch 88.

 

What are their win ratios?


"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I just think of the other player previous managers froze out 'Westy' Westwood. 

We brought him back, made a mistake, got injured, came back again and played okish and then got injured again with no news on when he will be back.
Get feeling it will be same with 'Hutch'. A complete waste of time.
 

Is Westwood.out again? Thought he was just being rested or was isolating?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Chansiri says 'I will spend if needed'

We're in the relegation zone and the clubs future is at stake


He brings back Hutchinson

lol

 

 

Talk about being played

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

 

I don't think it was selection or tactics that cost us the match at Wembley it was basically the players didn't turn up.

The occasion was too much for them.

To be honest I'm leaning to a bit of all three to be honest. We'd regularly struggled against opposition that had played 3 in the middle and Hull had 3 very good cm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Chansiri says 'I will spend if needed'

We're in the relegation zone and the clubs future is at stake


He brings back Hutchinson

lol

 

 

Talk about being played

 

 

Trev: "The fans are getting restless Mr Chairman"

 

Chansiri: "Bring back the Steering Group - with different people"

 

Trev: "They'll never fall for that Mr Chairman"

 

Fans: "THIS IS A NEW DAWN"

  • Like 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Sam Hutchinson improves this squad in my position gives us something we haven’t got and can play two positions we could do with depth at present 

 

it’s a no brainier for me 

 

 

It certainly is a no brainer, as no one in possession of a brain would do it.

 

our defence is sound

both Joey p and shaw having good seasons 

we need more goals from midfield 

 

we don’t need Sam Hutchinson.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Sam Hutchinson improves this squad in my position gives us something we haven’t got and can play two positions we could do with depth at present 

 

it’s a no brainier for me 

 

 

Arguably 5 positions.

 

CM in a 2

CM in a 3

CB in a 2

CB in a 3

RB

 

Pointing this out as, a Van Aken or a Palmer/Odubajo can play in a back 3 but not a back 2.

 

I'd also suggest if we want to play a 3 and have the right sided CB looking to play the role as it should be played, ie taking the ball.off the keeper on the half term and joining in further up the pitch, Sam can do this where as Tom Lees can't.

 

Having said all.that, it's no good if he can play all 11 positions if he's injured or suspended 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Chansiri says 'I will spend if needed'

We're in the relegation zone and the clubs future is at stake


He brings back Hutchinson

lol

 

 

Talk about being played

You're discounting the fact Hutch might actually be quite expensive to bring back!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously if we're planning on leaving the caretaker in charge till the summer it's pointless bringing in players on long term contracts, then finding out the new man dosent want them. 

 

Yet we still need some extra bodies to bolster the sqaud. If Thompson thinks hell be an asset and can use him wisely just untill the end of the season then faiir dos. For me it actually seems a logical decision for me and Dc being sensible. 

Sam also has his coaching badges (Chelsea put him through them), so he could muck in there too since we're threadbare in the coaching department until the new man comes in. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Arguably 5 positions.

 

CM in a 2

CM in a 3

CB in a 2

CB in a 3

RB

 

Pointing this out as, a Van Aken or a Palmer/Odubajo can play in a back 3 but not a back 2.

 

I'd also suggest if we want to play a 3 and have the right sided CB looking to play the role as it should be played, ie taking the ball.off the keeper on the half term and joining in further up the pitch, Sam can do this where as Tom Lees can't.

 

Having said all.that, it's no good if he can play all 11 positions if he's injured or suspended 

 

Defence is sound

 

we need goals.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

It certainly is a no brainer, as no one in possession of a brain would do it.

 

our defence is sound

both Joey p and shaw having good seasons 

we need more goals from midfield 

 

we don’t need Sam Hutchinson.

 

 

 

If tomorrow Joey Pelupessy got injured, we'd be absolutely knackered for DM. Not to mention Liam Shaws been having to cover at CB!

 

Depth is absolutely key with this amount of games coming up.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...