Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

11 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Dropping Lopez for Hutchinson cost us the play off final

Lopez lost his place after his performance in the first half of the semi final second leg...........................he was non-existent and was hooked at half time.

CC employing tactics that were a mirror image of what got us there is what cost us the final.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Lopez lost his place after his performance in the first half of the semi final second leg...........................he was non-existent and was hooked at half time.

CC employing tactics that were a mirror image of what got us there is what cost us the final.

I don't think it was selection or tactics that cost us the match at Wembley it was basically the players didn't turn up.

The occasion was too much for them.

Doesn't Hutchinson have hs coaching badges ?
Could it be a way back to a club that loved the passion / emotion that he brought to the game.

Fight is what these players need instilling in them right now - couold he do that in a part player/coach capacity ?

Also, if brought in as a coach, isn't there some sort of fiddle with not being included in FFP calculations

Guest Grandad

People getting stressed about his wages

While completely ignoring the £45m we've been throwing down the toilet causing us to get into FFP problems 

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Really feels like we are clutching at straws with bringing Hutchinson back hoping he can recapture form from 5 years ago.

Be very surprised if his body can stand up to 2 games a week. 

Will probably play half the games.

Playing half the games would be an improvement on Luongo and Pelupessy, so I'm not totally against it, I feel he only left in the first place because he fell out with Monk

In the last 4 seasons, Pelupessy has played 86 times for us and Hutch 88.

Hutchinson coming back would give us the option to play Luongo further forward(if he ever gets fit).

He might be 31, but he was 23 when he started, I dunno, it might seem a backward step, but we need fight in the side if we're going to avoid relegation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Playing half the games would be an improvement on Luongo and Pelupessy, so I'm not totally against it, I feel he only left in the first place because he fell out with Monk

In the last 4 seasons, Pelupessy has played 86 times for us and Hutch 88.

Hutchinson coming back would give us the option to play Luongo further forward(if he ever gets fit).

He might be 31, but he was 23 when he started, I dunno, it might seem a backward step, but we need fight in the side if we're going to avoid relegation.

I would have to question why 'Hutch'  went to Cyprus when he left Wednesday and not to another Championship or League 1 side.

2 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Don't you?.........do you honestly think we'll bring in someone better? 

So...

We have a 6 point deduction

We're in the bottom three and looking like relegation 

We have no manager

We've been promised by Chansiri that he will spend and bring players in to make sure we stay up

And you want Sam Hutchinson to return?

lol

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop