Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

1 minute ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Fixed it for you.

I thought it said that other Championship clubs are also interested?

I just think that in our circumstances he'd be an asset.

When Andy Piggings asked Tone about leadership in the dressing room, Tone replied that "we needed some help".

I'm pretty sure that he also said that in his opinion it was a mistake to let him go.

If Pulis gets one of the other Championship jobs on offer, on a free I bet he'd sign him.

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I thought it said that other Championship clubs are also interested?

I just think that in our circumstances he'd be an asset.

When Andy Piggings asked Tone about leadership in the dressing room, Tone replied that "we needed some help".

I'm pretty sure that he also said that in his opinion it was a mistake to let him go.

If Pulis gets one of the other Championship jobs on offer, on a free I bet he'd sign him.

I hope he gets one of the other jobs then. It was an odd comment from Pulis at the time, didn't do anything to improve the mood in the camp I wouldn't have thought.

Hutchinson is done. We have to move on.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Really feels like we are clutching at straws with bringing Hutchinson back hoping he can recapture form from 5 years ago.

Be very surprised if his body can stand up to 2 games a week. 

Will probably play half the games.

True.

But maybe it'll help us stay up.

You're right, we are clutching at straws, but that's what we've come down to.

Doesn't make sense for a number of reasons.

Firstly, Hutchinson left under a cloud, a text message telling him he was no longer wanted.  

Secondly his time here was mixed, certainly not the stalwart that we need.

Thirdly, it was Pulis who wanted him back but Chansiri wasn't so sure and needed convincing.  Pulis is gone, and Chansiri didn't want to risk him having a transfer window.

Fourthly, he's been out of a job for a month, why has it not happened yet?

Fifthly, we now have even more advisors than before and is this it?  Former players?

Finally, the 'Club' is mostly people.  Most people Hutchinson knew have gone, or are going.  The ones that remain are likely to be the ones who played a part in his departure.

I can't believe this is going to happen.  

Welcome to Hillsborough Sam.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

It was a factor in it,the midfield was too deep, particularly Hutchinson

Isnt he supposed to be the Deep lying defensive midfielder though?? 

Without really defending hutch, I don't think it would have mattered who we played in cm. We were out bossed by three very tall, powerful athletic cm in livermore, huddleston and diame. Who were premier league players that they had paid handsomely for. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

DC and his cronies are bringing the band back. Westwood back in goal, Lees now first choice CB again, Hutch re-signing, we only really need a Ross Wallace or Gary Hooper and we've got half the 15/16 team back where it belongs. 

Hooper got man of the match other day for Kerala, massive 2 goals in 10 games...BAND BACK TOGETHER!

Could wheel pudil out at left back for a laugh too. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

The club is an utter farce. It’s the Fawlty Towers of World football. 

Very apt as when someone compared championship clubs to TV characters Sheffield Wednesday were likened to being Basil Fawlty.  As we had a lot of bad luck but viewers were routing for us to succeed.