Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

8 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Shaw won't play again in a Wednesday shirt. 

Rumour doing the rounds he's off, disgusted by the club. Probably why Hutch is coming back.

The club is 3 so disgusting Hutch wants to come back. Uhmmm.

5 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

He's played about EIGHT games in the last ten months or so and he wasn't fit then...how fit do you think he is now?

which is 3 more than dunkley and he's done ok ........we all know what hutch is but if he's cheap and short term then  why  not if we cant afford better ...

Edited by torryowl

I'd be happy with this. It hasn't worked out for him in Cyprus, we need some leaders to help us get out of this mess. It will probably have been run passed his team mates and coaching staff who obviously are happy with it. What's the issue?

• Like 4

I don't see the problem with this at all. It's only a backward step of we sign him on a 2 year contract for big money. In reality if he signs it'll be for the rest of the season for significantly less than he was on before, he won't need to settle in as he only left at the end of last season so he knows the vast majority of the players and we need some personality in the side.

As short term January signings go he's about as good as we're going to get.

• Like 3

Only Wednesday could move on older players because they aren’t up to it and then sign them up again a few months later.
Some of us wonder why we never move on and discover new talented players to drive us on. Others think signing failed players is the way forward. Our fan base has been firmly wedged in the past for years.

• Like 1

This is exactly what we need. Can play to a high standard in cm where we’re short or CB where we have about 20 players who are all injured. 

Has all the attributes were lacking in those departments he’s a leader and passionate knows the club and obviously wants to play for us. 

No brainer

Just now, Prince said:

Only Wednesday could move on older players because they aren’t up to it and then sign them up again a few months later.
Some of us wonder why we never move on and discover new talented players to drive us on. Others think signing failed players is the way forward. Our fan base has been firmly wedged in the past for years.

you dont think the fact that we cant afford new talented players may have summat to do with it ...... we've  signed someone who didnt have  a club and someone for free for under 23s ........we might splash out a million or two on new talent  but i wouldnt be holding me breath

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

you dont think the fact that we cant afford new talented players may have summat to do with it ...... we've  signed someone who didnt have  a club and someone for free for under 23s ........we might splash out a million or two on new talent  but i wouldnt be holding me breath

We certainly won’t be able to afford any new talent if we keep wasting cash on signing failed players we got rid of because they weren’t doing it. 

We seriously need to drop the Owls nickname and start using Sentimental FC

Just now, Prince said:

We certainly won’t be able to afford any new talent if we keep wasting cash on signing failed players we got rid of because they weren’t doing it. 

We seriously need to drop the Owls nickname and start using Sentimental FC

thats ridiculous .....who are these PLAYERS  we keep resigning that we got rid of . ........he's going to be  cheap and cheap is all we can afford . 

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

thats ridiculous .....who are these PLAYERS  we keep resigning that we got rid of . ........he's going to be  cheap and cheap is all we can afford . 

Responding to the clamour on here to sign ex Players nothing more.