Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

Just now, Plonk said:

I will have a small bet (50p) that if he signs, he will play more games than the player who replaced him( luongo) in the remainder of the season.

So you’re betting a player coming in to play instead of an injured player will play more games than the injured player??

And youve only bet 50p on it???

lol

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I will have a small bet (50p) that if he signs, he will play more games than the player who replaced him( luongo) in the remainder of the season. And hopefully considerably more than JP, who should have been released instead of hutch and KL in the summer

an injury prone player playing more games that an injury prone player (since he signed for us). Sad times. Completely agree about Pelupessy being the one who should have been released though. 

35 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I will have a small bet (50p) that if he signs, he will play more games than the player who replaced him( luongo) in the remainder of the season. And hopefully considerably more than JP, who should have been released instead of hutch and KL in the summer

Lee is playing for Bolton and Hutch went to Cyprus. That shows you what other championship and league 1 clubs think they have to offer.

On 23/01/2021 at 15:30, shez owl said:

Hutch red card bingo is back 🙄

Well, he's certainly more likely to get a caution than Luongo any time soon.