Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

19 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Wow if anything you’ve made me chuckle with those unbiased non factual assumptions 

I give into your master knowledge monk was fantastic for this club 

he was an excellent man managed and coached this team to greater things the retention of players was excellent as was his role he played in rebuilding the team 

the performances and results was nothing short of Barcelona esq. I’m bemused whilst he got the sack 

No worse than your pearls of wisdom,& as to nonfactual if you paid attention you will see that i simply offered points as Q? to pose an alternative point of view....I see you cant however refute a single one....If you cant see it was the sum of the parts rather than any one thing(or manager) especially after the debacle of the TP appointment where results got worse than under Monk,before he was ('invited to leave)than really whats the point?

17 minutes ago, BIG D said:

What a weird lot some or our fans are.

Hutchinson is a player who gives nothing less than his best every single time he walks onto the pitch and he’ll demand the same of those around him. He’s battled horrendous injury problems and mental health problems and overall was a very good player for us. He’s a better player than either Lluongo or JP.  Of course he’s not going to play every game and he will get booked/sent off but come May if we need something to keep us up I’d have in the team and I suspect the haters would.

Yep exactly. 

At the best of times our fanbase are a terrible judge of player. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I thought fans thinking Monk was the reason we plummeted from 3rd to disaster had all drifted away once the reality of the club's situation had been revealed?
I'm surprised (genuinely) that there are any of you left

Monk was the main reason. There were others but that squads capitulation was in a massive part down to the ineptitude of monk. It started before we hit third tho we won a few games prior to Christmas where we were very much second best. Being third was a massive fluke. 

34 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yep exactly. 

At the best of times our fanbase are a terrible judge of player. 

30 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

I seriously don't see the issue with this deal.

Reportedly until the end of the season, that's it.

We know what we're getting and for one I'm happy.

If it was 18 month I would be less impressed but 6 months is perfect for us in our predicament 

I know right?

It's mad

We've got a real shortage currently of players suspended, injured or frozen out

This move makes total sense if we want to stock back up on them

Can't understand the fans who are against this

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Maybe you're right 0742.

I really hope i'm not, but the kid not even being in the match day squad after his performance in the last round, no mention of injuries, that stinks a bit to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

I really hope i'm not, but the kid not even being in the match day squad after his performance in the last round, no mention of injuries, that stinks a bit to me. 

With what’s going on at the moment literally anything could have happened.

I wouldn’t worry too much.

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

What a weird lot some or our fans are.

Hutchinson is a player who gives nothing less than his best every single time he walks onto the pitch and he’ll demand the same of those around him. He’s battled horrendous injury problems and mental health problems and overall was a very good player for us. He’s a better player than either Lluongo or JP.  Of course he’s not going to play every game and he will get booked/sent off but come May if we need something to keep us up I’d have in the team and I suspect the haters would.

Your not getting it are you? Its about love(of our Club) & wanting the best for it,not hate.....its simply not the right thing to do.........ime amazed people cant see it......

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, 0742 said:

thought he injured his shoulder and was being rested.. not trained for a few days.

Rather have him available for Coventry

It’s okay people saying he gives everything etc, yes he does. But how many games are you expecting to get out of him? Will he even be fit after pi$$ing around in Cyprus. We need players that can play now and play in the majority of games to get us out of this mess. A waste of a signing imo especially if it means we have to put up with the shocking Pelupessy in many more games. 

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It’s okay people saying he gives everything etc, yes he does. But how many games are you expecting to get out of him? Will he even be fit after pi$$ing around in Cyprus. We need players that can play now and play in the majority of games to get us out of this mess. A waste of a signing imo especially if it means we have to put up with the shocking Pelupessy in many more games. 

Hoping the rise of Liam Shaw will move Joey down the pecking order. 

actually though Dele Bashiru looked tidy enough last night, albeit once the game had gone. 

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I will have a small bet (50p) that if he signs, he will play more games than the player who replaced him( luongo) in the remainder of the season. And hopefully considerably more than JP, who should have been released instead of hutch and KL in the summer