Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC

13 minutes ago, 3mps said:

Apologies if already answered... 

But if you're hutch, why would you want to come back? 

Clubs a mess, players out, no manager, relegation scrap, wages issues

He can't be desperate for 6 months of wages? 

Said he want's to be back in UK now that brexit's finally done lol

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, 3mps said:

Apologies if already answered... 

But if you're hutch, why would you want to come back?

"Already answered" because Hutch posts on here and would've responded to the question?

lol

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Wow, the amount of carping about us signing a proven good player at this level.

Compare and contrast with all the enthusiasm a few months back for the signing of Dele-Bashiru, an unproven player at this level who has offered very little this season.

honestly have no idea how some cope in daily life and haven’t topped themselves, when they come on here EVERY SINGLE DAY and just spout continuous ramblings of negativity on any topic they can, and when a thread is created on a neutral topic, they’ll still find a way of spinning it into a negative 

Absolutely countless negative assumptions which are being passed as FACT, with zero context behind them 

Not many signings across all leagues. The numbers on signings are notoriously bad this year. Liverpool, who are desperate for a CB, haven’t brought anyone in. I wonder how they’re fans feel about that 

Financial issues at various championship clubs. Again, wonder how they’re fans feel 

Has any championship side added 5/6 players this window? How about Wycombe, Rotherham, Derby, Coventry who are in the same predicament as us. What have they done this window?

Barcelona half a billion in debt and at the risk of a insolvency, wonder how they’re fans feel....

I don’t think people understand the wider context of football outside of the bubble of their own club 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

honestly have no idea how some cope in daily life and haven’t topped themselves, when they come on here EVERY SINGLE DAY and just spout continuous ramblings of negativity on any topic they can, and when a thread is created on a neutral topic, they’ll still find a way of spinning it into a negative 

Absolutely countless negative assumptions which are being passed as FACT, with zero context behind them 

Not many signings across all leagues. The numbers on signings are notoriously bad this year. Liverpool, who are desperate for a CB, haven’t brought anyone in. I wonder how they’re fans feel about that 

Financial issues at various championship clubs. Again, wonder how they’re fans feel 

Has any championship side added 5/6 players this window? How about Wycombe, Rotherham, Derby, Coventry who are in the same predicament as us. What have they done this window?

Barcelona half a billion in debt and at the risk of a insolvency, wonder how they’re fans feel....

I don’t think people understand the wider context of football outside of the bubble of their own club 

Screenshot 2021-01-24 at 16.47.00.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, fpowl said:

Well clearly not because most of that is waffle 

and desperation at trying bank up some pointless argument your trying to make that the team hasn’t missed Sam Hutchinson 

the reason we have a decent defensive record this season is because we play with 11 men behind the ball that’s why we can’t create because in position we have very little outlet 

we used to have players forward generally two wingers and two forwards or two wingers a forward and an advanced midfielder now we have windass  

players like Harris, reach, Patterson are being asked to take up much more defensive duties 

when hutch played he protected that bank four an enabled the team to play 10-20 yards further up the pitch and reduced the attacking players defensive duties 

if you haven’t seen that In your works wide analysis maybe it’s a good time to give spec savers a call 

#Nobody knows jack what happened in Cyprus

#last two years is a combination of Cyprus and monk ( a man who took our squad from third at Christmas and plummeted it to the relegation zone and ripped the team apart ) 
#his job is to tackle, that’s his game abs it gives us steel

#many of footballers moan, banan, windass etc they are Mardy players but they are winners 

#those managers you speak of that vanished him took our club backwards every time he was taken out of the team we declaimed when he was reinstated we improved league positions ( they are facts )

#the team will create more if our creative players can get the ball in the position to create. Players like brown are non existent in this squad hitch will give him more freedom asking with others 

# he is exactly what you need in a back to the wall dog fight 

our problem was we released Hutchinson snd didn’t replace him that’s the clubs failure they should bring him back until they can replace him and granted times running out 

Who took the squad to third at Xmas than??   and it wasnt the threat of a points deduction,& potential relegation than that saw us drop down the table? not injuries? or players leaving and not signing contract extensions? players who enjoyed long,lucrative contracts?  that wasn't the reason? it was all Monks fault? not players not allegedly receiving the correct wages?....uncertainty over the manager? Chairman? where do you stop? 

And if you cant see that Cyprus is the last post for Pro Footballers(or similar) than theres not much point trying to debate with you....

Were you one of the ones who thought 'Hutch' had gone their for the sunshine??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emerson Thome said:

Wow, the amount of carping about us signing a proven good player at this level.

Compare and contrast with all the enthusiasm a few months back for the signing of Dele-Bashiru, an unproven player at this level who has offered very little this season.

Chalk and cheese signings.

Signings that have literally nothing to do with each other

42 minutes ago, parajack said:

Who took the squad to third at Xmas than??   and it wasnt the threat of a points deduction,& potential relegation than that saw us drop down the table? not injuries? or players leaving and not signing contract extensions? players who enjoyed long,lucrative contracts?  that wasn't the reason? it was all Monks fault? not players not allegedly receiving the correct wages?....uncertainty over the manager? Chairman? where do you stop? 

And if you cant see that Cyprus is the last post for Pro Footballers(or similar) than theres not much point trying to debate with you....

Were you one of the ones who thought 'Hutch' had gone their for the sunshine??

Wow if anything you’ve made me chuckle with those unbiased non factual assumptions 

I give into your master knowledge monk was fantastic for this club 

he was an excellent man managed and coached this team to greater things the retention of players was excellent as was his role he played in rebuilding the team 

the performances and results was nothing short of Barcelona esq. I’m bemused whilst he got the sack 

• Like 1

Just now, fpowl said:

Wow if anything you’ve made me chuckle with those unbiased non factual assumptions 

I give into your master knowledge monk was fantastic for this club 

he was an excellent man managed and coached this team to greater things the retention of players was excellent as was his role he played in rebuilding the team 

the performances and results was nothing short of Barcelona esq. I’m bemused whilst he got the sack 

I thought fans thinking Monk was the reason we plummeted from 3rd to disaster had all drifted away once the reality of the club's situation had been revealed?
I'm surprised (genuinely) that there are any of you left

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

To be fair this is a pretty understandable move bringing him back

We obviously are unsure just how badly injured and how much longer Luongo will be out

And if Luongo makes a recovery we will need players for our physios to recuperate so it makes total sense bringing Hutch back in as an injury sub to take Luongo's place 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop