Jump to content

Sky Sports reporting Sam Hutchinson on his way back to SWFC


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, RuncornOwl94 said:

We are an embarrassment if he's signed again, an absolute embarrassment.

 

Why not go all out and get the whole gang back together? Wallace, Loovens, Pudil, Lee? I don't see why not, because apparently if you're good for a season or two at SWFC, you'll still be just as good five seasons later.

 

Anyone happy with this needs their head checking.

 

 

 

 

.

Is he better than Pelupessy?  In my mind he is far superior and can cover other positions. Long as the wages aren't a problem the deal is a no brainer.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgetting sentimentality, he didn't contribute a lot in the months before his contract expired. Couldn't get a contract anywhere apart from wherever he ended up, Cyprus? And hardly shone there, leaving after a few months. 

 

I dont think it would be a good signing for us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:


He’s been fit for 2 and a half years.

I know I have been watching him every week the man can't get around the park so he sits in front of the back four in no man's land putting pressure in the other midfielders to do his running let's develop the likes of Shaw and let Hutchinson theive wages of another club

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

The man can't hardly run he as zero mobility if he's any good why isn't there a clamour for his signature big mistake to bring him back

Change the record, Hutchinson injury record in last 3 seasons was better than most. Movement was fine when we were sat 3rd in league before Monk froze him out. That really worked out well.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZicoSterland2 said:

Change the record, Hutchinson injury record in last 3 seasons was better than most. Movement was fine when we were sat 3rd in league before Monk froze him out. That really worked out well.

He's been stealing a wage

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

He's been stealing a wage

The results after he was frozen out don't back up this statement. Without him in the team we became wide open down the middle and teams just walked through us. We had a total lack of bite in midfield and just got swept aside.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt we’ll be signing him on anywhere near the same wages. If he can come in as cover for the ever injured Luongo then it’s a no brainier for me. He can also play centre back should we be short, he has the right attitude and is a step up in quality on JP. Shaw looks fantastic but there will be times when his form dips and we need options.
 

Those accusing him of stealing a wage have no proof. Of all the c*ap we have to put up with how the club is run, bringing SH is the least of my worries.

Edited by 109Waddle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Is Abdi still a free agent? We may as well go the whole hog. 

Don't be daft. 

 

Abdi was injured all the time a bit like that other midfielder we had...oh what's his name?....oh wait...

Link to post
Share on other sites

People going off like we're going to be pinning our hopes on him every week and building a team around him for the next few seasons and he'll be on huge wages. 

 

In fact should this happen I suspect it'll be the exact opposite. Short term deal to the end of the season on much lower wages.

 

I think we have to realise our situation here. It's all about the next 4 months and staying in this division, everything else takes a back seat to that right now. 

 

We need players who can slot in and do a job from the off. Hutchinson may not be the future but he fits the bill for what we need right now.

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

The results after he was frozen out don't back up this statement. Without him in the team we became wide open down the middle and teams just walked through us. We had a total lack of bite in midfield and just got swept aside.


He was exactly the player we were crying out for but he was just dropped and no believable reason has ever been given. He’d played 24 games up until then, I don’t think he’d missed a game through injury so reliability is a bullshit argument.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

People going off like we're going to be pinning our hopes on him every week and building a team around him for the next few seasons and he'll be on huge wages. 

 

In fact should this happen I suspect it'll be the exact opposite. Short term deal to the end of the season on much lower wages.

 

I think we have to realise our situation here. It's all about the next 4 months and staying in this division, everything else takes a back seat to that right now. 

 

We need players who can slot in and do a job from the off. Hutchinson may not be the future but he fits the bill for what we need right now.

 

 

 

Fans want progression, foreign managers in fancy suits and brio.

 

They just don't understand the mess we're in.

 

Imagine trying to play the Jokanovic way with our players.

 

Westwood would be bending down to pick the ball out of the net so often, he'd put his back out.

 

We're a wretched outfit that's only going to survive by the skin of its teeth.

 

If Hutch bolstering the midfield stops opponents cutting through us, then get him in.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, poite said:

Don't be daft. 

 

Abdi was injured all the time a bit like that other midfielder we had...oh what's his name?....oh wait...


This revisionist history is getting laughable.
 

He had his problems but he put in a shift for this club, like I said in my last post, he played almost every game in 19/20 before Monk decided he would be better off not in the squad. Putting him in the same basket as Abdi is just weakening your own argument it’s that silly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought it was Monk who dropped him but said he was injured.

Hutch said he wasn't.

Unsurprisingly he ends up banished.

Monk sacked..someone, probably Bullen said get Sam back now he's has gone. Pulis said ok why not, we have few options.

Don't think Jos liked him either, went over the half-way line to often.

 

Can't see the problem here, we have a free go. If you think we should be looking to bring in someone else younger / fitter for a couple of mil, you would be right.

Except that ain't going to happen.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Get him in. The lies about his disciplinary record are just that. If we actually look at stats instead of perpetuating the myth . 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...