Neil Harris

Guest Grandad

I think Owlstalk is building Paul Cook upto something he isn't. Like he's some kind of saviour and losing out on him would be a disaster.

I don't even know who the guy is. 

Jokanovic for me as priority. Even an enquiry would be a step in the right direction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

I think Owlstalk is building Paul Cook upto something he isn't. Like he's some kind of saviour and losing out on him would be a disaster.

Jokanovic for me as priority. Even an enquiry would be a step in the right direction.

If and probably when, Cardiff don't name Cook as there new manager then that will be about the sixth club so far this season that has turned Cook down.

• Like 4

Guest Willow Owl
4 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Since he left Wigan, there has been at least a dozen vacancies in the championship including us twice. Got to ask why is he still unemployed if he’s that good !! 
Jokanovic would be a dream signing but unlikely. 

4 hours ago, Bulldog said:

The same manager who defended the rioting Millwall fans battling Barnsley fans at Wembley - "I didn't see it so I can't comment!"

No thanks

Is that your sole criteria for not wanting him ....hmmmm, curious, to say the least ?

14 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Is that your sole criteria for not wanting him ....hmmmm, curious, to say the least ?

People literally getting battered in the stands behind him by his teams supporters but he refused to condemn it. If that's the  kind of person you want here then good luck.

Incidentally, that's not the only reason, I also think he's a sh*te manager.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1