Cardiff and Birningham fans want Cook

If you look at Twitter you will see that Harris at Cardiff and Karanka at Birmingham are coming under significant pressure from fans due to their poor recent runs.

And guess who the fans leading candidater to take over is?

A certain Paul Cook

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
6 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

If you look at Twitter you will see that Harris at Cardiff and Karanka at Birmingham are coming under significant pressure from fans due to their poor recent runs.

A certain Paul Cook

I remember the days when some of our fans wanted Karanka to manage us - just shows that the fans don't know everything - funny days.

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure Paul Cook will sort himself out with a job sooner or later. 
Don’t think it will be here because if it was you got to think he’d be here already. 
Chances of no clubs sacking managers is slim. He’s an out of work manager. At some point someone will give him a chance. Same with Gary Monk, Nigel Pearson and even Tony Pulis. Sooner or later someone will give them a job. 

• Like 2

He's the best out there that's gettable. Prefer big Nige to galvanise us but he's even more likely to tutor DC than Pulis or Bruce so won't be pursued. DC & reliance on naff advisors/admin off the field remain the club's biggest issues to resolve. Cook's knowledge of what's needed to stabilise our rapid decline & avoid relegation needed here even more desperately than at Brum & Cardiff. 

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Maybe if he goes to Cardiff our scouting network might notice him and try to sign him up...in 2023!

"I can make that 2020, if you'd like"

:Chansiri:

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Not going to happen even in 2021 by the looks of it

I can make it any year you'd like

reface-2021-01-21-08-23-20.gif.ce9eca8134c8e342fe66f655d018bacd.gif

• Haha 5

I do agree that with a fair wind Birmingham City might be one we could look at in terms of beating their points total.

In my view though if they go and get Paul Cook then we would have zero chance of overhauling them

The guy knows what he is doing at Chapionship level.

• Like 3

Been a few vacancies since he left Wigan.

Probably been a few clubs looking for a new manager before sacking the old one..

So at least it's not just us who's stupid..

🤭

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

A certain Paul Cook

For obvious reasons..