Februarys' fixtures are WILD!!

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Next manager - 'I haven't had chance to train the squad - its just been games twice a week'.

That's why Chansiri taking his time over the next manager is yet another small failure, solely down to him, like the late purchase of the ground and the 6 points it has cost us,  which will eventually lead us to relegation.

You have to wonder what Chansiri thinks managers do. He doesn't seem to see value in having time on the training pitch....as we've seen by consistently leaving recruitment to the last minute too. 

Maybe the new training mode on his FIFA21 career mode can help him, Att can explain the concept of training to him. 

I really hope we’re sensible and make use of fringe players. Seeing the same players run their nuts off for 90 minutes every three days is so depressing. Then we wonder why they look jaded or leggy after a while with the likes of Kachunga, Rhodes, Penney, Brown etc not getting a sniff. 

• Like 5

Would say we need minimum 4 wins - specifically targetting Millwall, Wycombe, Birmingham, Luton, otherwise we are doomed..

Anything from the others would be an added bonus..

Also, looking at that, it makes the Coventry & Preston games next week very important..

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Nero said:

Next manager - 'I haven't had chance to train the squad - its just been games twice a week'.

That's why Chansiri taking his time over the next manager is yet another small failure, solely down to him, like the late purchase of the ground and the 6 points it has cost us,  which will eventually lead us to relegation.

Spot on. His mis-management of finance has cost us points and now his failure to lead effectively and make decisions may well cost us even more. The most laughable thing is that he owns the club, you think he'd want to protect his investment more, not be a mard and get into arguments with fans.

I'm guessing Paxo wasn't his bezzie mate before he owned Wednesday so why is he trusting him so much with something that has HIS NAME literally plastered all over it. When we go down, it will be DC's investment that is shot and his bank account that looks worse off. Not his advisors.

It's like Joffrey with Varys whispering in his ear from GoT.

A third of the remainder of the season there, more or less so we need to be getting around 12 points from that lot to have a chance of staying up.

Birmingham and Wycombe should be six points.  I can see draws at Milwall and Stoke.  Can't see the rest right now.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manwë said:

A third of the remainder of the season there, more or less so we need to be getting around 12 points from that lot to have a chance of staying up.

Birmingham and Wycombe should be six points.  I can see draws at Milwall and Stoke.  Can't see the rest right now.  

No predictions possible, always expect the unexpected I say. 

25 minutes ago, A12owl said:

With the fixtures every 3 or 4 days a new manager isn't going to get much chance to get any new ideas over to the players.

"time on the training ground" is virtually non existant. New players won't have time to integrate. 

Not an easy job for any manager at the moment unless they have a successful set up already in place. 

16 games in 8 weeks!

Great for us enforced armchair fans, but it’s unprecedented intensity.

Hopefully we get off to a decent start at Coventry on Wednesday and then at home to Preston 3 days later.