The next three games

Everton almost a training game for fitness, 6 points from the next two league is important. 

Strange to say it , but the last thing we need is to win on Sunday...where would we fit the next round fixture in if we did!?...and to what end, we aren't going to win it and there is limited financial reward without ticket revenue. 

• Like 2

Would settle with winning the FA Cup and getting relegated personally.

This "concentrate on the league" stuff never really works.  If you're a side losing, you're losing no matter what the competition.  However, if you're a side winning, then cup fixtures aren't a burden they're another game to cement your qualities.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Would settle with winning the FA Cup and getting relegated personally.

This "concentrate on the league" stuff never really works.  If you're a side losing, you're losing no matter what the competition.  However, if you're a side winning, then cup fixtures aren't a burden they're another game to cement your qualities.

I agree with you but being realistic us getting past Everton and then Tottenham is about as likely as Donald Trump being graceful in defeat.

Think we would all want three wins however 

I’d take 1 loss  1 win 1 draw as long as the loss was against Everton anything else is a bonus 

need those points on the bus

what I would say is despite the good results from other teams we’re not far from closing the gap and making the battle for survival between 6/7 teams 

I think we will have enough but Christ we could do with a bit more in this squad to get us over the line 

I'm thinking 2 wins from the league games , it'll have been 25 days since our last league match so the lads should be raring to go again. A new signing in Green and the return of Marriott with hopefully 1 or 2 more through the door will give us more attacking intent. We should have a full strength squad to choose from with all the injuries clearing up minus Iorfa. Season starts here for me.

results for other teams have been a disaster for us lately , i was hoping 43-44 points might have been enough now its looking 50points plus so thats 56 points inc 6 point deduction , dont see that happening unless we get a striker who holds the ball up n scores a few and a left back and maybe a centre half 

Everton game for me should be used to try out all our new signings (Green) and we should try to treat it like a friendly.
Injuries at this stage just after a bit of a break would be a nightmare!

Coventry game is mega important. If we lose that one we are a good way adrift with a tough run of games to get through. 
27 points available between 27th Jan and 27th Feb. 
The good thing when you are the bottom is that a decent run can see you rise quite rapidly.

Feb definitely has that ‘shít or bust’ feel to it 😱

With a team that is skint trying to beat Everton to get to the next round and probably in the region of at least £250k in tv and prize money we need to take the cup seriously.

Everton struggled against Rotherham there is no reason why we cannot go and try and win.

But with the gap appearing in the table we need at least 4 points from next 2 league games to drag Forest, Brum and Coventry back into the relegation picture. 0 points and we could be 6 points adrift at the bottom again. 

11 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

Target has to be 6 points and a creditable performance at Everton - they will put a strong team out and it will be a very hard game

I'd be happy with 9 points and a sheeite performance against Everton

:duntmatter:

6 minutes ago, Spookone said:

I really don’t understand some of our so called fans!!!

Why settle for 9, show some bottle, reach  for the sky - aim for a minimum of 12 points!

"Agreed! You'll understand it better when you realise they don't know anything about football!"

:Chansiri:

• Like 1