Championship Table - here's how it stands as football starts up again

3 hours ago, H2Owl said:

We’ve said this a few times this season and each time we’ve gone on to lose, then lose a few more on the spin.

I’m fearful. If Coventry turn us over it’s curtains IMO

Let’s flip it and say “we can continue our run of form and get a crucial win”. The positive can work the same way as your negative. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If we play like we did in the first half of the Derby game, I fear for us.

We can pick and choose moments of games, good or bad. Has no reflection on the upcoming game against Coventry. We could say we have beaten them already this season, why not a double?

7 hours ago, SwellOwl said:

We can pick and choose moments of games, good or bad. Has no reflection on the upcoming game against Coventry. We could say we have beaten them already this season, why not a double?

Of course, and we clearly have it in us to beat them.

I just worry that although our recent results have been good, the performances have left a lot to be desired, and we'll need to sharpen up if we're to beat Coventry, most probably.

• Like 1

On 23/01/2021 at 02:10, Athelwulf said:

and for which Channers isn't responsible.

This is what bugs me the most. He hasn't invested in anything that is long term, that could really benefit the club in 5 years time. It doesn't count towards ffp - he can do it, and could do it, whenever he wantedHe just threw money at the team and the n when it didn't work started milking the fans "you need to spend more to sort this out"... Plan B seems to be follow the rules and blame everyone else for everything that goes wrong. 

Edited by Daizan10