Tonight's scores

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

that would be marvellous. Point deduction because of not paying players? 

Possibly, they seem to be in a mess, is administration a possibility? I'm not sure. They appear to have gotten off lightly with a similar offence to us (although certainly not as bad) further breaches of spending rules could see the EFL come down hard on them.

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

Possibly, they seem to be in a mess, is administration a possibility? I'm not sure. They appear to have gotten off lightly with a similar offence to us (although certainly not as bad) further breaches of spending rules could see the EFL come down hard on them.

I was under the impression admin was coming if the takeover doesn't go through. I saw that they borrowed money again recently.

Also curious what the Keogh affair will do to takeover proceedings

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We simply have to get the new manager in ASAP and allow him to strengthen the squad. We desperately need a couple of strikers still to give ourselves any chance of staying up imo. Less than 2 weeks until the transfer window closes. 

A couple of Strikers you say ? 

Why haven’t you mentioned it before?

43 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We simply have to get the new manager in ASAP and allow him to strengthen the squad. We desperately need a couple of strikers still to give ourselves any chance of staying up imo. Less than 2 weeks until the transfer window closes. 

Do you honestly think even if a manager ( were looking for a head coach by the way ) as that much say 

Even if they came into night do you think they have enough time to assess this team draw up their recruitment plans and bring players in effectively 

I’d say that is a big ask if a manager came in the day pulis was sacked never mind less than 12 days 

I think the need for a manager effecting this transfer window if they had much influence in it has  long passed 

What we should now be looking at Will our recruitment team secure players that can improve this squad and get us to safety 

can we recruit a coach  that can effectively manage the squad and guide them to safety 

Who ever we bring in will not be having any major effect on this transfer window 

they will no doubt be consulted on ahead future transfer windows abs by that time they will know more what kind of player or character they require to suit their tactics or this squad 

• Like 2