Every second that goes by is a second lost to get the team ready for Coventry away, a massive game.

I'm sure Thompson will be working with the players but it won't be easy for him managing all this uncertainty around who's in charge.

Interestingly if you look at the odds for the next Newcastle manager, their list is equally as terrible..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Interestingly if you look at the odds for the next Newcastle manager, their list is equally as terrible..

Have they sacked him yet?..if so he will be on our list in a couple of hours

• Haha 1

Cook will be appointed tonight and along with the inauguration of Joe Biden the world will be reset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Please don't ask me to make any decisions, I've had the first CV jab today and the feeling of relief was a heady mixture. But I've just been knocked sideways by seeing Lady Gaga singing the US anthem at Bidens inauguration. I thought the lunnie toons had slunk off to Florida in a huff but now I'm not so sure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Tarquin said:

Please don't ask me to make any decisions, I've had the first CV jab today and the feeling of relief was a heady mixture. But I've just been knocked sideways by seeing Lady Gaga singing the US anthem at Bidens inauguration. I thought the lunnie toons had slunk off to Florida in a huff but now I'm not so sure. 

Nice sponge skirt though, not too keen on the little broach lol 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Tarquin said:

Lady Gaga singing the US a

Lady Gaga supporting president Gaga..who'd a thunk it...must be jobs in congress for our advisers..surely ...