Message from Erik Alonso

42 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

So Big Lisa's really Big Neil?

What about Big Geoff?

Thinking about it, I've suspected for some time that Neil might actually be Dom Howson in disguise.

Or possibly Hog Staton...

garymegson

It's actually just you and me on here... sorry, you and Neil. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, fpowl said:

Neil is there away you can put me in touch with big Lisa I know I run the risk of upsetting big Geoff but I really do think she’s the one for me I can’t stop thinking of her 

between looking out for potential new signing threads and trying to listen out on who could be the next manager big Lisa is all I thinking about 

today I forgot to pick my kids up

from their mothers due to looking at the shrine I’ve built of Big Lisa 

her charm whit and warm depth she has is nothing compared to those looks 

she does a great half Nelson  lol 

This thread is like going back well over 10 years. 

Strange people associated with the club sharing stuff online and even more bizarre posters on Owlstalk. All we need now is for Radio Sheffield to ring up Paxiao or Alonso and find that they are stuck on an A road somewhere in France. 

• Haha 3

I just have to say that anyone thinking that Big Lisa and Big Geoff brought me weed to the pub are all wrong. It wasn't weed it was houseplants.
Like I said earlier Big Lisa and Big Geoff are well known around Grenoside and yes they know Kays Good Cooking but they never follow or try her recipes

Big Lisa should be brought back onto the site as she's alright really and was probably just a bit annoyed yesterday because Big Lisa and Big Geoff had ordered a new Playstation on Ebay but when it came it was just a cardboard box with a brick in it. 

Think she got scammed. You can't ban someone from the site for getting a brick in a box

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bob said:

Kinky Seth, Big Geoff and Big Lisa, the Grenoside Threesome gone public.

Not sure Big Lisa will want to see this posted on a public forum. What happened was just a one off 
Well twice anyway but the second time was messy

The above post should be deleted. If Big Geoff saw it he will go whappy

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kinky Seth said:

NO chance. I know em from up Grenoside but that's all. Have had a few fun nights with Big Lisa and Big Geoff
Ask around everyone knows em up there

They have good plants too. They have brought me some plants up to the pub a few times

Next thing you know Monty Don will be on here with his flippin dog sellin plants!

He's clearly had a look and realised this is where he can find his niche. Paxo is faceless and despised, so if he comes across as fan PR etc, then he gets people on his side. 

Hopefully there's actually some substance behind all this PR stuff he's doing and he's not just a salesman. 

• Like 3

This Alonso business is so bizarre.

If he was involved with the running of the club, a NORMAL club would release a media statement letting fans and the media know what his exact role is and how he will be helping.

Instead it’s left for the fans to guess what the hell is going on. You’ve got Alonso claiming he was a shareholder and then texting employees of the club saying he was in control of the club. Then you’ve got DC saying ‘he’s nothing special’ and he has helped the chairman to sell players. WHAT PLAYERS HAVE WE SOLD.

Absolute basket case. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1