Message from Erik Alonso

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 20.34.24.jpg

Isn't that where Kays Good Cooking lives?

Yes mate I think so I think Big Lisa and Big Geoff live quite close to Kays Good Cooking.
If you look on that map you just posted you can see lots of green and that's proof that Big Lisa's plants are good because there is always plenty of green to bake the plants in

• Haha 1

Just now, Kinky Seth said:

Yes mate I think so I think Big Lisa and Big Geoff live quite close to Kays Good Cooking.
If you look on that map you just posted you can see lots of green and that's proof that Big Lisa's plants are good because there is always plenty of green to bake the plants in

WTF

BAKING plants? What the hell are you on about Kinky Seth?

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Have a word with her Kinky Seth. She's doing my head in PM'ing me saying Big Geoff is going to steam down to the South Stand at Hillsborough and smash my gaff up.

I dont' even live in the South Stand but for some reason her and Big Geoff are convinced of it
I'm honestly quite worried as she seems very angry that she's not allowed to post for a week

Neil.

For your own safety, let Big Lisa back on now. It's going to get messy. 

• Haha 4

Neil is there away you can put me in touch with big Lisa I know I run the risk of upsetting big Geoff but I really do think she’s the one for me I can’t stop thinking of her 

between looking out for potential new signing threads and trying to listen out on who could be the next manager big Lisa is all I thinking about 

today I forgot to pick my kids up

from their mothers due to looking at the shrine I’ve built of Big Lisa 

her charm whit and warm depth she has is nothing compared to those looks 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No chance
If her PM's are anything to go by she's steaming and fuming

Look, we don't want to find you tied up in Greno cemetery with a few teeth and toes missing.  Who's gonna run the site then?

Get Big Lisa back on mate for your own protection. Someone on here will have your back!

48 minutes ago, Big Lisa said:

am married to big geoff. don't let my other alf hear u say that. say it to his face and he will bang you out big time like a dead squirrel getting bashed by a spade over and over until your brains plop out like jelly plopping out of a washing machine door

Sure your not from Barnsley? WTF:

• Haha 2