Message from Erik Alonso

2 minutes ago, Big Lisa said:

am married to big geoff. don't let my other alf hear u say that. say it to his face and he will bang you out big time like a dead squirrel getting bashed by a spade over and over until your brains plop out like jelly plopping out of a washing machine door

Big Lisa.

What do you want to be when you grow up Big Lisa? 

hurr hurr.

• Haha 2

Hopevalley Owl posted a text from this guy (canbe seen in Odds for next Manager thread) in which he is said to have sent a text to an employee saying if you want know anything about SWFC contact me I am in charge. If accurate it suggests some sort of major upheavel behind the scenes hashappened.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quist said:

Hopevalley Owl posted a text from this guy (canbe seen in Odds for next Manager thread) in which he is said to have sent a text to an employee saying if you want know anything about SWFC contact me I am in charge. If accurate it suggests some sort of major upheavel behind the scenes hashappened.

This is the phone number

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/threads/white-goods.228108/

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Big Lisa said:

am married to big geoff. don't let my other alf hear u say that. say it to his face and he will bang you out big time like a dead squirrel getting bashed by a spade over and over until your brains plop out like jelly plopping out of a washing machine door

Does big Geoff know you are with big Eric? Don’t want Eric getting banged out on his first day as owner 

• Haha 2