Message from Erik Alonso

1 minute ago, Incognito Owl said:

Judging from the WhatsApp post that got posted and everything else with us and Erik just sounds/looks very fishy. Also does anyone know what clubs his family has owned/own in Spain?

The bloke has somehow managed to get contact details of all the staff at the club. So he must be a pretty big deal to DC.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Oven Chips said:

How much mate?  Are they big badges like you sometimes get on the front of birthday cards for major birthdays?

PM ME BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS PRICES IN PUBLIC AS OTHER BADGE SELLERS TRY AND STEAL MY BUSINESS AWAY FROM ME AND MY FAMILY

ITS NOT A FAMILY BUSINESS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

• Haha 2

Hello folks!

I just stopped by to check out a few threads on here tonight and rate them

I popped into this one to see what all the fuss was about and see that Wednesday have a new owner? That must be great for you folks am I right?

Anyway, having assessed and judged the posts in this thread I hereby rate this thread a takeovertastic 9 out of 10

And that's official folks!!!

• Haha 5

Just now, Mclovin said:

Big Lisa is Eric alonso’s bit on the side while he is in Sheffield, please don’t bad mouth him or she will bang you out 

am married to big geoff. don't let my other alf hear u say that. say it to his face and he will bang you out big time like a dead squirrel getting bashed by a spade over and over until your brains plop out like jelly plopping out of a washing machine door

• Haha 6