Jump to content

Staff health - Has there been any updates?


Recommended Posts

If it was still an issue surely they'd have called off the Everton game as well?

 

Presume they were either quarantined or allowing recovery time for those who caught it before reopening the training ground at some point this week, which would have been too soon for the Wycombe game.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

If it was still an issue surely they'd have called off the Everton game as well?

 

Presume they were either quarantined or allowing recovery time for those who caught it before reopening the training ground at some point this week, which would have been too soon for the Wycombe game.

The FA don’t give a xxxx about COVID.

 

Play the game or you forfeit the tie.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

SWFC twitter account says Marriott was back training with the boys at Middlewood.

Doesn't say who else was there though.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely its down the individual to report and share with the press if they have had Covid rather than the club to reveal confidential medical information

 

and yes I am aware we get updates on someones hamstring tear etc, but the person involved's family and friends don't have to isolate if they have a hamstring tear

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2021 at 21:40, Hookowl said:

SWFC twitter account says Marriott was back training with the boys at Middlewood.

Doesn't say who else was there though.

Marriott came on last night.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2021 at 21:21, alanharper said:

If it was still an issue surely they'd have called off the Everton game as well?

 

Presume they were either quarantined or allowing recovery time for those who caught it before reopening the training ground at some point this week, which would have been too soon for the Wycombe game.


We had to play or forfeit the tie.

 

Better to rest the players who couldn’t play for whatever reason and give the fit players a run out after a few weeks off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2021 at 21:34, York_Owl said:

The FA don’t give a xxxx about COVID.

 

Play the game or you forfeit the tie.

 

3 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:


We had to play or forfeit the tie.

 

Southampton v Shrewsbury and Bournemouth v Crawley ties were both postponed due to Covid outbreaks, no forfeits. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do some teams give out the names of players who have covid , whilst one's like Wednesday don't ?

We have no idea whether lees, Shaw and Moses are affected, injured or rested 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Watto said:

Why do some teams give out the names of players who have covid , whilst one's like Wednesday don't ?

We have no idea whether lees, Shaw and Moses are affected, injured or rested 

Privacy

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

You want banning for overlooking or opting against that obvious pun.

 

:duntmatter:

 

I'm thinking he used it as a subtle pun lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...