Michael Obafemi

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Tony Pulis said:

They've got plenty of strikers, stop being so greedy 

the guys 5’7” anyway. We need a target man.

17 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Available from Southampton, could provide another option up front

I thought he was long term injured. As a few were looking to loan him out mainly Swansea then last week 

'Swansea were believed to be very close to getting the deal over the line, only for their best laid plans to blown apart. Obafemi suffered a "significant muscular injury" in Saints training on Sunday, meaning any transfer was off'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

N'Lundulu from Saints would be even better, but he is sadly now getting in the squad there.

Big and mobile, just what we need.

Totally, looks a great prospect, but a certain no no, now he’s part of the first team set up

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, malek said:

Possibly the quickest player in British football, though.

that may be, I don’t know. But, it’s physical presence we need. Marriott & Windass should be nippy enough. Need someone for them to play off.

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

that may be, I don’t know. But, it’s physical presence we need. Marriott & Windass should be nippy enough. Need someone for them to play off.

If we could unload Windass, and replace him with an Obafemi type, that would be good no? As you say though, none of these permutations will work without a centre forward to play off

Guest wilyfox
Just now, gurujuan said:

If we could unload Windass, and replace him with an Obafemi type, that would be good no? As you say though, none of these permutations will work without a centre forward to play off

I could only see Windass offloaded if Cook gets the gig. Appears he won’t. I prefer us to work with our own players where possible. Windass here for 2yrs+year option, preferable to an Obafemi loan for 4 months. 

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

I thought he was long term injured. As a few were looking to loan him out mainly Swansea then last week 

'Swansea were believed to be very close to getting the deal over the line, only for their best laid plans to blown apart. Obafemi suffered a "significant muscular injury" in Saints training on Sunday, meaning any transfer was off'.

Any excuse not to go to Swansea.....