Andre Green was going to sign for SWFC then Monk got sacked, then Pulis got sacked...

It's all very simple really...

The truth is Andre Green is a member of The Cult, he's been down wading through water with the rest of us...

1514369347856.thumb.png.bd7c6d9b511f7dd6b6a853004477948d.png.c35d0a36baf9722989dbb6b37d137801.png

That's him at the front...

All summer he was getting fit, anticipating the return of HIM...

1514133723195.png.01f90133ed55d14387a532e39b1ac2ed.png.a9461eec91d7b4a376ae34a002da1608.png.cc0c2924d255873fb4850d4e43a27e5e.png.efdc8057c21f5178a4513266360e33b2.png

Obviously when he was told the manager GM wanted him to sign he rushed down to meet (who he thought was) HIM, but was actually Garry Monk... He was devastated and went into a trance for the next few months... It happens to a guy...

Then when he heard that Pulis was at Wednesday he assumed (as any right-minded person would) that HE would be his assistant garymegson When he found out he wasn't, it was a further kick in the teeth... Last I heard Green was considering giving it all up for a life of celibacy and worship of HIM, but I suppose he's decided to settle for the next best thing and play in the blue and white stripes instead.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

This lad thinks we're as green as grass .....

"Well let me tell you this Andre lad"...

"This is how we do business here" ..

"Get yer head down.. we want 20 goals off you before the end of the season you get a four year contract ...then we sell you for 30 million to whoever gets promoted "..

"Yep Green as grass son 

Green as grass"...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Reading between the lines it sounds like deal agreed in principle in the summer but not personal terms. Then by January hes either accepted what was offered or we met in the middle. 

Pandemic might have been a wake up call for some free agents. A lot of good players out there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, York_Owl said:

Hard what to make of this.

Sounds a bit like Wednesday came in for him but he was hoping for a better offer, a better off never came in so in the end thought sod it I may as well sign for them then.

To be honest that is fair enough, can't imagine any talented players will be in a rush to sign for us.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I've listened to this interview a few times but can't figure out what's gone on

The club wanted him 9 months ago or so

Garry Monk spoke to him a couple of times
Then Garry Monk got sacked
Then Green and his agent didn't know what was going on
Then Pulis came in
Then Pulis got sacked
Then Greens agent and Wednesday chat

Then Green signs for Wednesday saying how Wednesday had fought for him and how he feels wanted

Can't figure this one out at all

"Current SWFC Coach" WhatsApp Group

Tone: Hi Dejphon, have you had chance to read my Transfer Shortlist email?

:pulis:

DC: My advisors recommend we sign Andre Green

:Chansiri:

Tone: I don't rate him, and we could really do with bringing in a Target man, as per my shortlist...

:pulis:

DC: I don't like you prehistoric brand of football, your fired!!!

:Chansiri:

"Tone" has been removed from "Current SWFC Coach" WhatsApp Group