Paixao brought in Pulis, Alonso wants Cook

39 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Where do you get this from?  The Australian college on his LinkedIn profile has been established for over 30 years.  

The Australian Institute of Business was formerly known as the Gibaran Action Research Management Institute and later the Gibaran Learning Group. In 2011 it amalgamated as the Australian Institute of Business, combining the Gibaran Graduate School of Business, the Australian Institute of Business Administration, the Tourism Institute of Australia, and the Entrepreneurship Institute Australia.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Institute_of_Business

42 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

For me the Alonso bloke seems to be using social media to his advantage and looking at what the fans are interested in. That is a good adviser. It wouldn't surpise me if he looks at owlstalk etc.

You need someone at the club like this to help relations. 

A good advisor doesn’t claim to be a shareholder of the company he’s advising when he actually isn’t a shareholder. A good advisor doesn’t post veiled or cryptic posts on social media just because the guy he’s being paid by doesn’t follow his advice.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mogbad said:

A good advisor doesn’t post veiled or cryptic posts on social media just because the guy he’s being paid by doesn’t follow his advice.

TBF that's only an assumption made by some fans then posted as fact.

19 minutes ago, mogbad said:

A good advisor doesn’t claim to be a shareholder of the company he’s advising when he actually isn’t a shareholder.

You never know, he could well be a shareholder but as our accounts are not up to date, and our website is still  running slow due to WW2, we just don't know it publicly yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

The Australian Institute of Business was formerly known as the Gibaran Action Research Management Institute and later the Gibaran Learning Group. In 2011 it amalgamated as the Australian Institute of Business, combining the Gibaran Graduate School of Business, the Australian Institute of Business Administration, the Tourism Institute of Australia, and the Entrepreneurship Institute Australia.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Institute_of_Business

So what? 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Formed in 2011 but he graduated from there in 2008 - no inconsitency at all there innit

Missing point if he got a qualification at one of the organisation's that became the Australian... Then it's correct to use that in LinkedIn as the link to the organisation.

I got a degree at the university of Newcastle, if they renamed the uni tomorrow my LinkedIn page would change the name to the new name that didn't exist 20 years ago

Edited by wellbeaten-the-owl

3 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Missing point if he got a qualification at one of the organisation's that became the Australian... Then it's correct to use that in LinkedIn as the link to the organisation.

I got a degree at the university of Newcastle, if they renamed the uni tomorrow my LinkedIn page would change the name to the new name that didn't exist 20 years ago

And nothing odd about completing an undergrad degree at the age of 17?