Slavisa Jokanovc - Manager - A Bit more like it

15 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

Man falling off of a cliff. Noooooooooo!

I can assure you that a man falling off a cliff is more likely to say something rather different....! 

• Haha 1

I think this could just be The Stir, stirring it, he's the calibre that I would have thought  most fans would want, although the quote below 

"According to reports surfacing over the weekend, the 52-year-old Serbian is considering leaving his current job with Al-Gharafa SC in Qatar at the end of their season when it comes to a close early next month."

We will need a manager in before next month. His teams play some good attacking football, pretty much overloading the defence but we currently don’t have the quality in the final third to make that viable.

Soon have them odds down , Just bought a scratch card with my morning paper and won  £20. Will lump that on him and he will be odds on by lunch time.:duntmatter:

• Haha 4

Fact he’s been mentioned should bring his odds down. But the other thread about cook will keep him favourite 

• Like 1

Good manager, but can't polish a turd.... Can he work miracles with a squad of mid table / league 1 standard players? Will he want to having missed the transfer window? Will he relocate for a 4 month contract? 

Is Chansiri still deluded enough to think this is a promotion challenging squad, despite being assembled on the cheap, being unbalanced and lacking a credible goal threat. Heading for disappointment if that's the brief to repeat previous success with Watford and Fulham.

• Like 1

Can't see it happening, even if he was offered the job. TBH being put on the shortlist with every other out of work manager doesn't really suggest  there has been any move to get him, does it. Still I'm sure it sells papers.

• Like 1