Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

No keyboard warrior is going to tell me what I'm going to do with my money

i will be at accrington stanley next season in the rain supporting my club thats what proper supporters do , there are far worse owners than chansiri , i dont support my club because the owner is ie bert mgee , dave allen ,dave richards , i dont agree with what chansiri does but its still my club and id never stop been a supporter 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect he gets more revenue from his other lines of business (apart from maybe d-taxis lol

 

Unfortunately what we do as fans will have no significant consequences financially. Like many, the clubs already been hit hard by covid. We may as well just sit back and watch the club to continue to unwravel:

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Philb125 said:


I’m fairly sure there isn’t. If there was we’d not be signing Green, offering Bannan and reach new contracts. Etc. 
 

If there is, let’s hope it stays forever as we’re still making decent signings and offering our players renewals without blowing the budget up the wall. 

You can offer new contracts to existing players and the signing of Green plus the others you mention should confirm that we are.

 

Also, the players we missed out in the summer because the club knew there was a limit to what they would get signed off by the EFL.

 

Like Ive said before, I’d estimate that are limits  for new signings are £1m and a weekly wage of up to £10k.

 

Any player that wants higher wages or club that wants a higher transfer fee, will have to look further than SWFC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, toppOwl said:

The OP seems to be getting pelters for this, not sure why as DC will kill the club if he continues as he is and there's no sign of him learning any lessons.

At last ...reality.  Well said. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blue and white said:

That doesn't stand up and will never happen, he is struggling financially now  it's not like he can afford to walk away from the money he has put in.

Why is HE struggling financialy now?

I dont think you understand ffp or the finances of business..

 

 

Yeah lets hound him out, the only person keeping the club afloat......no wonder DC gets pissed off with some of our fans

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blue and white said:

We really need to act and and act now as a collective fan base.

I urge every Sheffield Wednesday fan to withdraw there financial support for the club until the current owner sells up and leaves.

The shame he has brought to this club through stupidity, ineptitude and sheer arrogance will live long in the football community.

Some will point out how do we withdraw our financial support if we can't attend games, I say don't subscribe to Ifollow, don't buy merchandise, don't even buy a fecking 2 pence chew of its conected to Chansiri, hell I've even started boycotting John West products.

Please don't kill your club by blindly backing our owner, stand tall grow a pair and make it clear this is our club, it was here before he was even a good idea in his dad mind and it will be hundreds of ears after we have all departed this earth.

God bless.

I said this before Christmas pal..... keep up.

 

Fans collectively need to force the idiot out before he does any more damage. 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

 

Yeah lets hound him out, the only person keeping the club afloat...... 

 



I think the idea is to you know... replace him with another person to keep the club afloat?

 

lol

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, morganowl said:

do that and the club will be wound up . under normal times and with an owner what would sell for a fair price yes,  but chansiri is obsessed he has spent 350 million yes i know thats rubbish , he claims to have turned down big offers in the past , the club is completely unsellable in league 1 no owner with money can do anything , the 2.5million wage bill is set it dont matter if your sunderland with 30000 or southend with 2000 they will have the same wage bill , i dont agree with much at all what chansiri has done , he created a circus when he employed carlos sent wage bill upto 42million a season signed crocks on 3year deals jones,loovens, abdi loads and loads more . why cant we be like preston and sign up and coming players from league 1 a club run right with half the supporters . whether you like chansiri or not we would have been wound up months ago if he wernt bankrolling the club .

I think that the way that DC is going then he will be running the club with half the supporters once crowds are allowed back in. Next season we could feasibly be in League 1 with sky high ticket prices and some unknown foreign yes man coach in charge resulting in 12000 crowds. Dej Boy will then blame the fans for not backing him.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:



I think the idea is to you know... replace him with another person to keep the club afloat?

 

lol

 

Which person? Are these multi billionairres like buses or something............force chansiri out because there are so many people out there with huge sums of money (that also cant be spent because of ffp) that are happy to keep bank rolling a club with no income for the forseeable future.........ok...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, morganowl said:

i will be at accrington stanley next season in the rain supporting my club thats what proper supporters do , there are far worse owners than chansiri , i dont support my club because the owner is ie bert mgee , dave allen ,dave richards , i dont agree with what chansiri does but its still my club and id never stop been a supporter 

You won't ... Can see them getting promotion lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blue and white said:

We really need to act and and act now as a collective fan base.

I urge every Sheffield Wednesday fan to withdraw there financial support for the club until the current owner sells up and leaves.

The shame he has brought to this club through stupidity, ineptitude and sheer arrogance will live long in the football community.

Some will point out how do we withdraw our financial support if we can't attend games, I say don't subscribe to Ifollow, don't buy merchandise, don't even buy a fecking 2 pence chew of its conected to Chansiri, hell I've even started boycotting John West products.

Please don't kill your club by blindly backing our owner, stand tall grow a pair and make it clear this is our club, it was here before he was even a good idea in his dad mind and it will be hundreds of ears after we have all departed this earth.

God bless.

No thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Which person? Are these multi billionairres like buses or something............force chansiri out because there are so many people out there with huge sums of money (that also cant be spent because of ffp) that are happy to keep bank rolling a club with no income for the forseeable future.........ok...



Is this the bit where you tell us the only way SWFC can exist is under the rulership of Chansiri?

  • Thanks 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, morganowl said:

i will be at accrington stanley next season in the rain supporting my club thats what proper supporters do , there are far worse owners than chansiri , i dont support my club because the owner is ie bert mgee , dave allen ,dave richards , i dont agree with what chansiri does but its still my club and id never stop been a supporter 

I’ll be stood with you

but Get your tin hat ready on here 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, morganowl said:

i will be at accrington stanley next season in the rain supporting my club thats what proper supporters do , there are far worse owners than chansiri , i dont support my club because the owner is ie bert mgee , dave allen ,dave richards , i dont agree with what chansiri does but its still my club and id never stop been a supporter 

 

 

Bang on

 

Chairmen do come and go 

Let's just hope this one clears off soon

  • Thanks 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

All the comments about him putting money into the club and keeping it afloat

 

Y'all sound like abused spouses, Oh I get abused but the other half looks after the kids when they're supposed to , that's what they're supposed to do dummies - it's literally the bare minimum

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

All the comments about him putting money into the club and keeping it afloat

 

Y'all sound like abused spouses, Oh I get abused but the other half looks after the kids when they're supposed to , that's what they're supposed to do dummies - it's literally the bare minimum

 

 

 


And what every other chairman out there is doing at every other club

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the limited bit of funding provided by fans is halted as you seem to want, what’s to stop Chansiri also stopping his funding?  It’s highly unlikely anyone would come in to buy a business with no income, that doesn’t own its stadium but is contracted to pay huge sums in wages to the playing staff.

Chansiri could easily choose to withdraw financial support, and put the club into administration. A further points deduction would follow with administrators selling off the playing staff to satisfy creditors as per Wigan.     

What you are suggesting is a form of anarchy whereby you destroy the existing structure in the forlorn hope that something better might miraculously resurrect itself from the chaos. Time to realise the situation that football outside the Premier League is in an extremely fragile position. Let’s not try kill it off altogether.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...