Carlton Palmer on Chansiri and the new manager

He's only saying what we already know. We've all said, oh this manager, oh that manager, but it won't make a blind bit of difference. Until either he goes, or appoints someone to run football matters who can find his arse with both hands nothing changes. We have a control freak imho who hires and fires without taking a look at the cause of the problems.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Chansiri has been advised by one dumb ass paexo pretty much from when he bought the club now the silly tohat has got a second one in Alonso, it just gets f.. king worse by the day. Will he please just sell up and f.. k off. 

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

He is bang on the money. I for one, along with many others on here have said since the day Chansiri took over he should have brought in Wilkinson to run the footballing side of the club . Instead we have advisors who run sports management companies with a vested interest in parking their players and managers at Hillsbro to make money from the club. We have advisors who don't have the clubs interest at heart, only their wallets. 

This policy is an open goal for these advisors to fleece the club. 

Maybe DC likes having advisers to lean on because it means he is still in control and they’re only there if he needs advice. They won’t question how he’s running things because they’re  just an adviser. 

A CEO or DOF might be more willing to challenge him and his running of things and DC won’t like that.

So no matter how much bad advice they have given him, DC will keep them on because it’s his preferred way of running the club. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

I'm getting really really tired of DC and the more than ex pros other owners put pressure on him the better.

How we haven't had any news on the new manager yet is beyond me.

Fortunately we've had a couple of lucky wins against Derby and Middlesbrough and now some postponements to buy us some time but no doubt that will be wasted.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

He is bang on the money. I for one, along with many others on here have said since the day Chansiri took over he should have brought in Wilkinson to run the footballing side of the club . Instead we have advisors who run sports management companies with a vested interest in parking their players and managers at Hillsbro to make money from the club. We have advisors who don't have the clubs interest at heart, only their wallets. 

This policy is an open goal for these advisors to fleece the club. 

I for one said Mandric would sell to whoever gave him the asking price, said at the time on here all the stuff about finding the correct buyer for his club to leave it in safe hands was a load of rubbish .

• Like 4

"If I was a manager going in there, I'd want to be in charge of all footballing matters.

"That, I believe, was the problem with Tony Pulis. You can't tell a manager how he should play the game."

And there was me thinking the problem with Tony Pulis was setting up not to score...................just shows I don't know how football games are won.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Interested managers need to understand that this is how it is. We’ve got a hands on chairman. 

If you can work with that - great. If you can’t, no hard feelings and all the best 

It's a race to the bottom while the people actually in charge of the footballing side have vested interests outside of Sheffield Wednesday

• Like 1