OFFICIAL - SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY SIGN GREEN

2 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Hope this a end of Harris playing every game now 

He is truelly dreadful 

Bit harsh. Noticed when playing on the right for us this season he's put in some good performances. 

Nobody has dribbled past more players than Harris has in our team.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Bit harsh. Noticed when playing on the right for us this season he's put in some good performances. 

Nobody has dribbled past more players than Harris has in our team.

O God wow what a player 

My mistake thinking a attacking winger should contribute with assists and the occasional goal 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Quist said:

Right footed but played on left when I have seen him. We need somebody on right so a bit odd.

Just looked on transfer market and both him and Green are listed as left wing preferred position but can play right wing and CF.

As you say we really need a right.

• Like 2

Take that. 

A free signing, low wage, still pretty young with potential to get better. 

Has played at this level before and has been a part of a team who got promoted. 

Anyone, who injects a bit of pace into the current side can't be a bad thing. 

Let's be honest, this is the sort of market us and quite a few others will be operating in for the foreseeable future. I could be wrong, but there seems to be little to no transfer activity going on. It's awful quiet, even for the January window. Not surprising given the parlous state of many team's finances. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 3

Who signed him? Who decided he will fit into our tactical system and style of play? Who decided if he was needed with the balance of the squad in mind?

I'm not questioning his ability, just worried about who is making the above decisions and if they're qualified to make them...

3 minutes ago, mark77 said:

Who signed him? Who decided he will fit into our tactical system and style of play? Who decided if he was needed with the balance of the squad in mind?

I'm not questioning his ability, just worried about who is making the above decisions and if they're qualified to make them...

Young. Bags of experience at this level and at England youth level.  Has pace, Can play in a few positions. Will be relatively cheap.

Better without a manager.

lol

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Young. Bags of experience at this level and at England youth level.  Has pace, Can play in a few positions. Will be relatively cheap.

Better without a manager.

lol

But what if a new manager doesn't want to play with wide players?

I'm not saying he isn't a good player...

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Take that. 

A free signing, low wage, still pretty young with potential to get better. 

Has played at this level before and has been a part of a team who got promoted. 

Anyone, who injects a bit of pace into the current side can't be a bad thing. 

Let's be honest, this is the sort of market us and quite a few others will be operating in for the foreseeable future. I could be wrong, but there seems to be little to no transfer activity going on. It's awful quiet, even for the January window. Not surprising given the parlous state of many team's finances. 

Now lets sign couple more like that. 

• Like 1