Andre Green incoming

Guest hirstysfags

Just now, malek said:

Andre Green is one I hoped we would take a look at. 

Didn't se that much of him out on loan, but in PL2 he looked class above. Plenty of pace and skill, got all the tools to make really good Championship player. Fingers crossed. 

to late for you to claim a malek exclusive i'm afraid .......

41 minutes ago, torryowl said:

harris , odobajo, borner , dunkley  for free arnt bad signings ....iorfa ,paterson and windass cost a pittance and while not world beaters are decent enough championship players . .........i think we are pretty good at signing cheapo's ...

Yeah there all that good were in a relegation scrap,the lot of them,borner apart were squad players at their respective clubs.

That tells me the 20 clubs above us recruit far better than we do

Some right baffling comments on here 

fast 22 year old attacking player who can play anywhere wing or centrally as a striker 

free transfer 

championship experience 

this would be a great signing for us 

it will give us energy and depth maybe even turn into a decent saleable asset 

chansiri said we might sign players before the manager 

Some people look for negatives in everything 

I bet green is a decent addition at his age for most championship squads even on the bench or squad rotation and we’re landing him for free where he can play a number of positions we’re crying out for 

great signing and I think any manager coming in will use him 

• Like 9

Just now, legendaryswan said:

Yeah there all that good were in a relegation scrap,the lot of them,borner apart were squad players at their respective clubs.

That tells me the 20 clubs above us recruit far better than we do

we'll have to see where we finish but if you aint got any money to spend and have to sign freebies ,cheapies and loans  then we aint done to bad ..........jeez mate  you must realise weve spent diddly squat since 2018 and we are still competitive in surviving in this league .

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, torryowl said:

to late for you to claim a malek exclusive i'm afraid .......

And when I tried to? Not that this is a first time we are talking about Green on here, though. 

Nastier post than I"m used to from you mate. 

Just now, malek said:

And when I tried to? Not that this is a first time we are talking about Green on here, though. 

Nastier post than I"m used to from you mate. 

i'm never nasty to  you ...your one of the old school who i always praise when you come up with a gem ...that you havnt yet doesnt  alter the fact that i would if you did ....

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, torryowl said:

we'll have to see where we finish but if you aint got any money to spend and have to sign freebies ,cheapies and loans  then we aint done to bad ..........jeez mate  you must realise weve spent diddly squat since 2018 and we are still competitive in surviving in this league .

I do get why we sign these players, I just dont or cant get excited,you just know theyl have cocked this up somwhere,hel be either on the treatment table for months or on wages noboddy else would match

40 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Having Green and Brown in the side is nothing to baulk at

Those two could be worth seven points to us on their own.

:Chansiri:

Manager Paul cook

Westwood

Odubajo.      Lees.          Dunkley      Shaw

Luongo  bannan 

Harris.                Brown.                    Green

Patterson 

Bench 

wildmith

borner

palmer

windass

kachunga

pelupessy

dele

left back required and hopefully another centre forward and centre mid 

And our squad is looking more than capable 

need more depth and bench options 

HMS p£&s the league is in the dock 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He has the attributes to be a good player. Not being picked up by a club for 6 months @ 22 suggests there are also problems. Let’s hope he has had a wake up call and clearly understands his career is hanging by a thread. If he does and comes out fighting, we could have a player on our hands.

• Like 1