Andre Green incoming

Guest hirstysfags

Just now, legendaryswan said:

Absolutely dread every signing we make,the record of DCs advisors is incredibly poor, we just recruit poor players with poor history,and this one will follow in that vein.

harris , odobajo, borner , dunkley  for free arnt bad signings ....iorfa ,paterson and windass cost a pittance and while not world beaters are decent enough championship players . .........i think we are pretty good at signing cheapo's ...

• Like 6

If we’re signing a winger, please can we, also, you know, sign a striker? Someone for him to cross or pass to? 

let me tell you fellow owlstalkers, I sure am glad that when Chansiri gave us that survey, I ticked the box saying I wanted to keep high prices so we’d sign the finest talent in the league! 

I did tick that box...didn’t I? 

PS am actually happy with this signing despite the above 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I wonder if he’s being signed to play up front. He played up from at Charlton with Bonnie (I think) and with his pace you’d think him and Paterson would link up well.

Andre Green is one I hoped we would take a look at. 

Didn't se that much of him out on loan, but in PL2 he looked class above. Plenty of pace and skill, got all the tools to make really good Championship player. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, heppers said:

Pulis was brought in to manage what we have.

That is how it is going to be.

while i dont agree with that strategy i can understand it ....why would you  give someone who more than likely  would only be here  for a year at the most  carte blanche to sign who they want .

• Like 1