Andre Green incoming

Guest hirstysfags

42 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If he's good why is he a free agent?

Is a fair question. There will 100% be value out there but do we have a recruitment setup that leads us to these opportunities, I fear not.

Our criteria is probably......

* Free - check

* Has two legs - check

“Welcome to DC’s Wednesday”

It’s looking like our market isn’t it. Free and therefore nothing really to lose from his perspective if he doesn’t get paid......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Be interesting to see how he fits into our front line rebuild. Happy enough with the signing, he’ll add a bit of pace and energy to our options. Not sure we can play with two wingers, unless we play with just one striker, as we will always be overrun in midfield. We would need to sign a striker, who could not only lead the line on his own, but was also prolific. Unlikely I’d have thought. If we want a pairing up front, that for me, means operating with the one winger Good to have options though

Just now, gurujuan said:

Be interesting to see how he fits into our front line rebuild. Happy enough with the signing, he’ll add a bit of pace and energy to our options. Not sure we can play with two wingers, unless we play with just one striker, as we will always be overrun in midfield. We would need to sign a striker, who could not only lead the line on his own, but was also prolific. Unlikely I’d have thought. If we want a pairing up front, that for me, means operating with the one winger Good to have options though

A replacement..... eventually.... for Murphy?

53 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Generally because there are non-footballing reasons why they have been released and, regardless of giving them a chance to reform, the problem always seems to come back later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Just bided his time until the right club came along.

It's  a well known fact he's a Massive Wednesdayite.

He used to be the lead singers best mate in the arctic monkeys.

His dad plays drums for def leppard...

• Haha 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

*sigh*
So why is he unemployed if he's that good?

ps I'm not having a dig at him I just dont' know the answer to the queston

perhaps he's not that good ......always think that someone who's been on out  loan and then made available for free and the loan club dont sign him tells you summat . 

• Like 1