BREAKING NEWS Coventry and Wycombe games suspended

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

My understandin was that under 21s don't need to be registered to play, so the 25-player registration limit would have absolutely no impact on our ability to play academy players. We could have 25 30-year-olds registered in our squad and still name an 18-man squad of teenagers without having to register a single one of them

That's correct under 21's don't need to be squad registered as long as they aren't on a temporary loan transfer to the club.

• Like 1

its defo done us a favour , gets some of injured players back and there would have been some players unable to play this saturday with virus , and maybe chansiri might do a miracle and appoint a manager and sign some players . fa cup cancels bournmouth game so that allows even more time to get players right , i aint a clue about anything anymore and what will happen next . 

8 minutes ago, morganowl said:

its defo done us a favour

Not if the season is abandoned shortly after it hasn't.

And if not, will end up playing 3 - 4 games  a week if any more get cancelled.

Chansiri mate will be in reyt tangle..shall we get 2 players in, instead of 1..just in case

🤣

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Presumably. Hopefully we havn't gone into administration. 

The part of the statement that said we informed the EFL unable to fulfill due to Covid not convince you ?

Guest T Hardy

If we deal with coronavirus in the same way we deal with injuries, I imagine we won’t see those who have tested positive until next season 

Our next league game will be against Preston on 30th January. 

We will have a new manager along with hopefully a few signings and also should have a number of players back from injuries. 

The break might have come at a good time for us. 

We could end up back in bottom 3 though I would expect some other fixtures to be postponed along with ours. 

• Haha 1