Steve Bruce

1 hour ago, Mister Soul said:

He didn’t leave because it was Newcastle( that was pure coincidence).

He left because he recognised the way our club was being  run . He was just just very fortunate that the Newcastle job was available in that moment 

This.

On 13/01/2021 at 14:42, Buckwheat said:

Would you take him back when he gets sacked by the Barcodes? Listening to the fans talking about him , never heard so much hatred and anger.

I thought this was going to be a post on the lines of;

Steve Bruce is a _______.

But it isn't. 

I think he's a pr*ck for what it's worth and no, I wouldn't have him back at all. Not after what we did for him and how he repayed us. 

• Like 1

Wednesday fans and chairman suck to death of setting up negatively and sack Pulis. 

Bruce sets up for 0-0 bore draw against a team thats failed to win any of their 17 games this season. 

Owlstalk post asking if you’d take him back.

Hmmm yea probably 🙂 

Wednesday acted with kindness, understanding and dignity while waiting for Bruce during the season.

Bruce wasted no time at all in ditching us.  

Wouldn't have him back at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’d have him back if he hadn’t left us in such acrimonious circumstances.

We were moving in the right direction with the players he had and the players he’d brought in before it all went to the dogs. We weren’t ultra defensive like he is setting up Newcastle to be and he is probably the man manager type that the players need from

time to time.

But as was seen, to turn his back on us after all the time and support we gave him is not a bridge that can be fixed.

or

”A manager that I love and hate in equal measure”

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Wednesday acted with kindness, understanding and dignity while waiting for Bruce during the season.

Bruce wasted no time at all in ditching us.  

Wouldn't have him back at all.

After he claimed to be upset at the loss of his parents, you would think, he would have reassessed his life and decided what was important at his time of life. He didn't, he acted without integrity or decency, even by footballs low standards.

On 13/01/2021 at 15:03, waddleisgod said:

Newcastle looked horrendous last night even when they had 11 men, 

Strange team

They are very lucky WBA, piggies, Fulham and Brighton are in the same league

Players have had Covid and form has gone since outbreak. They were playing well prior to this.

7 hours ago, A12owl said:

Didn't the same happen with Big Ron. He left in acrimonious circumstances and returned to a mixed reception. 

Both left in acrimonious circumstances. There the similarities end.

One left after winning promotion and our only trophy in over 50 years., and left us with our best team since early 60s. The other won a few matches and left us with the same squad deficiencies evident since Carlos.