Steve Bruce

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Would you take him back when he gets sacked by the Barcodes? Listening to the fans talking about him , never heard so much hatred and anger.

Having watched that load of tripe that masqueraded as a Newcastle football TEAM last night, no.

Newcastle  are the worst team I have seen all season, on last nights game, a group of work shy show pony's.

• Thanks 1

I suppose when Bruce has been fired and he banks 2-3 million quid in his savers account, he may wonder if he should have stayed at S6. 

Obviously finished at PL level where he’s been found out really, but there’s about as much chance of DC re-hiring him as taking on Chris Coleman……

image.gif.4c9bfaf40c371dce356e92552f20a36d.gif

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Would you take him back when he gets sacked by the Barcodes? Listening to the fans talking about him , never heard so much hatred and anger.

Not if he was the last manager in the universe no

1 hour ago, Quist said:

DC would not.

But he is a manager who would get us promoted so yes.

He would get us promoted would he...really?

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yes without a doubt. Im convinced hed have taken us up and convinced he will if he comes back. Yes im pissed off with him fir what he did, but dont care i want to go up and bruce will do that within 2 seasons

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Wednesday would have beaten Newcastle last night so no thanks. 

i knew from 1st min pigs would win , for them to only win 1-0 was poor . worst newcastle side ive ever seen by a mile in my lifetime . the abuse bruce must be getting we could hear it from here.  bruce is a liar he said he never spoke to newcastle yet was caught on camera in a hotel talking to them while our manager . no bloody way is he coming back here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest T Hardy

No, I think he burned bridges when he left here before and didn’t even release a statement to wish the club and the fans well for the future