Thorsten Fink applies for SWFC job

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

Why do people THINK using "fink" instead of "think" is funny and that it hasnt already been done a hundred times?

This 100%. It's getting annoying seeing the same joke over and over again. It's about time people stopped. Fink it's about time folk grew up on here to be honest.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri consults his qualifying checklist 

Is he a mate of Paxo's? 

Is he a mate of Erik Alonso's? 

If answer to either one or both of above is no, chucks application in bin. 

Funny and terribly sad at the same time ! ! !

How did these people, with no experience and a financial interest in promoting their cronies become so powerful at our club?  How have they remained in place after a catalogue of disastrous decisions  and appointments ?  How long can we continue as a sustainable club with these lunatics in charge of the asylum. 

• Thanks 1

Why do people THINK using "fink" instead of "think" is funny and that it hasnt already been done a hundred times?

Fank god somebody else agrees with me, fought I was the only one.

Id be a miserable c**t if I was from Wakefield too 

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Anyone but Coleman lol

I always try and keep an open mind when we’re appointing a new manager, but then I’ll always hear a name so ghastly that floats into market & I lower my expectations and settle for anyone but 

Coleman :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

On 14/01/2021 at 08:24, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Funny and terribly sad at the same time ! ! !

How did these people, with no experience and a financial interest in promoting their cronies become so powerful at our club?  How have they remained in place after a catalogue of disastrous decisions  and appointments ?  How long can we continue as a sustainable club with these lunatics in charge of the asylum. 

Because Chansiri hasn't got a clue what he is doing and people like these can see the golden opportunity of having his pants down.

• Thanks 1

One poster on here said managerial experience has to be in top tier of fottball for managers to get work permit.

Fink has kept in work in last5years but were in Austria, Switzerland and Japan hardly top tier. 

IF DC has gone for Fink or Ivic andhe his correct both could struggle for work permit under new rules.