The glorious future of pies at SWFC?

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

Then your a prat.I

That's like saying I like my car but don't want the affect it has on the environment.

Or I don't want that phone tower near my house but I still want perfect mobile transmission.

Let me guess you still eat fish but not red meat?

Yeah, I know, they'll be making electric cars next...

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Plonk said:

So let me get this straight. You can’t sell something as champagne, if it wasn’t produced in the champagne area of France? Cheshire cheese has to come from Cheshire? Scottish salmon has to come from Scotland. You have to show exactly how much pork is in a pork sausage? But you can pass this off as a “ chicken” pie, despite it containing absolutely no chicken, or a “ steak” pie that contains no steak, but it’s ok as long as you put the word “ vegan” on the box? 

Sheffield United "Football" Club? They're all at it 

1 hour ago, Wednesdayite said:

But why do they have to state an 'animal' content in the pie, albeit substitute?

If you're vegetarian/vegan the thought of any animal product is horrifying. Just call the damn thing a vegan pie!

But what if they wish they could devour a cow because they hate cows, but don't like the taste so just want to pretend they are devouring a cow?

• Haha 1

On 14/01/2021 at 14:51, @owlstalk said:

WTF Mate?

I do apologise I did not mean to course any offence. I just don't see the point in not wanting something then making something else to look like the thing you don't want.

But I apologise if I caused any offence it was not ment.

• Love 1