The glorious future of pies at SWFC?

16 hours ago, room0035 said:

If you don't like meat then don't make the substitute look like meat. It's not rocket science you either like it or you don't. I just think quorn that looks like mince or a steak is pointless, though vegetarian probably would not eat it in its true form, as quorn is fungus.

And it doesn't taste as nice as a steak either.😁😁😁😁

What if you like the taste of meat, but don't like animals being killed for meat?

Just a thought

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, The Wall said:

What if you like the taste of meat, but don't like animals being killed for meat?

Just a thought

Then your a prat.I

That's like saying I like my car but don't want the affect it has on the environment.

Or I don't want that phone tower near my house but I still want perfect mobile transmission.

Let me guess you still eat fish but not red meat?

33 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Then your a prat.I

That's like saying I like my car but don't want the affect it has on the environment.

Or I don't want that phone tower near my house but I still want perfect mobile transmission.

Let me guess you still eat fish but not red meat?

WTF Mate?

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

So let me get this straight. You can’t sell something as champagne, if it wasn’t produced in the champagne area of France? Cheshire cheese has to come from Cheshire? Scottish salmon has to come from Scotland. You have to show exactly how much pork is in a pork sausage? But you can pass this off as a “ chicken” pie, despite it containing absolutely no chicken, or a “ steak” pie that contains no steak, but it’s ok as long as you put the word “ vegan” on the box? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

So let me get this straight. You can’t sell something as champagne, if it wasn’t produced in the champagne area of France? Cheshire cheese has to come from Cheshire? Scottish salmon has to come from Scotland. You have to show exactly how much pork is in a pork sausage? But you can pass this off as a “ chicken” pie, despite it containing absolutely no chicken, or a “ steak” pie that contains no steak, but it’s ok as long as you put the word “ vegan” on the box? 

You’ll never believe this... fish don’t have fingers! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Wall said:

Just a thought

If you like the taste of meat, why eat something made from grass cuttings and lentils?