Where's Luongo?

Luongo makes Hutch look like an ever present, he has as bad an injury record as old glass angles Jeffers.

Plays 3 or 4 games then we don't see him for 10 - a good player when plays but yet another crock he spends more time unfit.

7 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Anyone know what's happened to him? I think he's one of our best players and we've really missed him in there, I'm aware he was struggling for fitness but surely he must be nearing recovery?

Hi Tony,

Because you chose to keep playing him even though you admitted he was not fit to play he is now even less fit to play.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

He wasn't playing a game very three days without a proper pre-season that's why we've had all the injuries

He also picked up what was described at the time as a minor injury in training early last year, midway through last season. He still wasn't fully fit when football resumed after lock down 4 or 5 months later.  

5 hours ago, Hookowl said:

He didn't have any problems at QPR, just seems to be since he came to us.

Obviously the injury room is too comfortuble, could do with Alan Smith back in there, they would soon want to be fit and ready to play.

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
15 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Precisely the old school views they're trying to move away from 

No! It was reported he doesn’t have concussion. Therefore I don’t understand why. I’ve had concussion myself and it’s awful. I agree that that needs to be taken care of. Don’t try and put words in my mouth!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
15 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Wouldn't the fact he's been out for so long suggest it may be a bit more complicated than 'a little bang to the head'?

Maybe but it was quoted as not a concussion. So what’s going on?

9 hours ago, Yorksowl said:

It does make you wonder. The more senior players which fall into this catorgory is a concern. Is it coincidence? FF, Westwood, Hitchison, Abdi, Iorfa the list goes on and on. The common denominator is DC. Where that fits into all this I dont know.

Possibly selling their organs to make potions for erectile dysfunction in China?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I don't know; neither do you.

So there's no reason to claim it's not a genuine injury, then.

If it’s not a concussion then he’s missed a lot of time for a bloody ‘facial injury’

41 minutes ago, Nero said:

image.png.033bf0457054def9fe84d080cc985e6e.png

Steve Thompson rises from his sick bed to visit the training ground.

'Massimo...Massimo?'

Who is Steve Thompson?