Where's Luongo?

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Injury record before coming to SWFC- no long term injuries 30+ games per season 

Injury record after joining SWFC- crock 

The ‘curse’ strikes again?

I'm convinced and have been for years now, that somethings not right with our pitches at Middlewood. I've no idea what, but something isn't right, and it's been the case for years now. Too soft, too hard, soil etc, yes I know it's stupid, but there's something not quite right. This surely can't be down to luck can it? throw a coin in the air, and the law of averages says at some point it must change sides!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Bonkers 

Played pretty much all games before he came to us and now he’s a crock

Seriously our fitness team need a review 

I've known us have ridiculous injuries for 15+ years, and we've had numerous fitness coaches and physios in that time. 

It has to be something else, but no idea what. Rationally looking at it, I'm going to say we're cursed. 

Just now, marshy said:

I'm convinced and have been for years now, that somethings not right with our pitches at Middlewood. I've no idea what, but something isn't right, and it's been the case for years now. Too soft, too hard, soil etc, yes I know it's stupid, but there's something not quite right. This surely can't be down to luck can it? throw a coin in the air, and the law of averages says at some point it must change sides!!!

I’m sure it’s the Sheffield hills! Only people born in Sheffield or alternatively from far north are able to cope!

Adam Reach, Chester le street- never injured

Barry Bannan, Airdrie- never injured

Liam Palmer, Worksop- never injured

Joey Pelupessy, Nijverdal (Northern Holland)- never injured

or it’s the pitch.

or as per my earlier post the FAs targeted 5g tissue degeneration ray. 

either way I’m getting my tin foil hats out just in case!

• Haha 1

Came back too soon after cartilage surgery according to Pulis who said he shouldn’t be on the pitch yet but has the heart of a lion and wanted to play.

Problem with the management of an injury rather than anything else like the pitch.

If the manager knew he shouldn’t be out there playing, why the hell was he?

Just now, Blatter said:

Came back too soon after cartilage surgery according to Pulis who said he shouldn’t be on the pitch yet but has the heart of a lion and wanted to play.

Problem with the management of an injury rather than anything else like the pitch.

If the manager knew he shouldn’t be out there playing, why the hell was he?

The heart of a lion and the knees of a flamingo...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Quadzilla said:

From 27th Dec

Sheffield Wednesday will be without midfielder Massimo Luongo until the early part of 2021, Tony Pulis has confirmed.

The Australian international has missed the last four matches with a knee injury.

Owls' manager Pulis has revealed that Luongo is still some way off returning as he continues to work his way back to full fitness.

It is “the early part of 2021” now, so hopefully he’ll be back very shortly  - I reckon he’s going to be needed !