Scott Carson

We had a few great young keepers on loan Carson, Turner then the rubbish Brad Jones but then we got the likes of Grant and Lucas.

The Owls have always had a decent keeper as long as I watch them , Woods, Pressman, Srnicek, Grobbelaar, Lucas, Carson, Turner, Weaver, Grant, Kirkland, Westwood.

If we had had as much luck with the strikers we might still be in the premier league. lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We had a few great young keepers on loan Carson, Turner then the rubbish Brad Jones but then we got the likes of Grant and Lucas.

The Owls have always had a decent keeper as long as I watch them , Woods, Pressman, Srnicek, Grobbelaar, Lucas, Carson, Turner, Weaver, Grant, Kirkland, Westwood.

If we had had as much luck with the strikers we might still be in the premier league. lol

lol

He was 39 and made 1 appearance if that!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, room0035 said:

You've forgotten the bloke who is currently leading the Premier League in clean sheets with Aston Villa as well.

4 minutes ago, Tea Baggins said:

He was 39 and made 1 appearance if that!!

Memory tells me Grobbelaar was on the bench a handful of times and that was it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

The best keeper I’ve seen for Wednesday in the last 20 years 

I agree. That one season in particular, can’t remember which, where he single handedly saved us from relegation with outstanding performances match after match .

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

And I'll raise you a couple of Springetts, a Grummitt and a Hodge....

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

The Owls have always Needed a decent keeper as long as I watch them , Woods, Pressman, Srnicek, Grobbelaar, Lucas, Carson, Turner, Weaver, Grant, Kirkland, Westwood.

tweaked 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

I agree. That one season in particular, can’t remember which, where he single handedly saved us from relegation with outstanding performances match after match .

The match at Wolves. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was like watching Superman 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1