Season suspension possibility growing ?

So I know its been debated before on here but surely now the chances of season being suspended has got to have grown .

More teams are sending back positive tests , rugby has put a two week break in place , Scotland have stopped football in all leagues below championship and Cup games and we have Fulham games having to be swapped around to accommodate other teams 

With the above being said surely its only a matter of time before the EFL looks to suspended football to some extent 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sooner or later the integrity of the leagues will be called into question. All the players missing would have an impact on the results. Is it the same for everyone? Not necessarily.... there will definitely be winners and losers IMO. Just hope we come out on the right side of whatever happens.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

If there is one, it won't be for more than 2/3 weeks and then maybe extend the season by a week 

3 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Unfortunately logic, morality & players health & safety aren’t top of the list for our football authorities.

I reckon the government are giving them a chance to do that, suspend for a couple of weeks..and reorganis or whatever..cancel euros, maybe.

If they don't the government will do it for them..

Guest whowantstoberich
1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

It seems ridiculous if you think about it.

Everyone else is locked down and told to stay with your household.

But footballers are expected to train, travel and play against each other

It’s called work, same as most of the country have to

absolutely pointless ,no footballer is in danger and no risk posed to general public. by time these so called do gooders have done we will all have a warrant issued against us to not leave the house for 12months. when is lockdown 4 and lockdown 5 due to start while we are at it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, whowantstoberich said:

So everyone else is travelling hundreds of miles a week to work in the middle of a pandemic?

I've not travelled anywhere for work since march either, all done from the comfort of my house.

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

I'm still working and have all the way through the various lock downs , i know that this virus has played on my mind when I'm being asked to go to work and put myself in harms way and increasing the chances of me catching it and passing it onto my family and kids so surely its got to have the same effect on players and coaching staff, and thats got to effect their performances has it not ? 

2 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

yer too many live off benefits and furlough , some of us have work and we earn a living . the types calling for mare and more restrictions are the ones who will either never work again or ever done a days work in there life. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Guest whowantstoberich
2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

So everyone else is travelling hundreds of miles a week to work in the middle of a pandemic?

I've not travelled anywhere for work since march either, all done from the comfort of my house.

What difference does it make how many miles they are travelling to do there job? It isn’t public transport its either there own cars or a bus with there work bubble.

1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

and im the opposite ive worked every day since march bar days off . some of us dont work in front of a computer screen 40 hours per week . once that internet goes down you lot have had it . 

• Like 3