7 years ago today...

I think Stuart Gray got the permanent job after this. Would you swap for where we were 7 years ago and staying that way? Despite all the money pumped in, we're no further along (struggling Championship team).  I do wonder where we would be without the takeover, still plodding along in the Championship mid-table perhaps with no romance of a trip to Wembley. Equally, no point deduction, debt and loss of reputation as a club. 

• Like 1

I miss that scoreboard. Also a game that I missed cos I left my season ticket in a courtesy car from the week before, spent so long faffing about looking for it that I wouldn't get there in time to get a replacement ticket for the game, so ended up in a pub with 4 leeds fans watching it. 

3 hours ago, Sanchez_Jenks said:

I do wonder where we would be without the takeover, still plodding along in the Championship mid-table perhaps with no romance of a trip to Wembley. Equally, no point deduction, debt and loss of reputation as a club. 

Me too, I suspect if Chansiri hadn't come along and bought us that MM would have sold us to someone else, MM always said he wasn't here for the long term.

Who knows what the alternative purchaser would've done, could have been better, hard to imagine it being worse...