Jump to content

Adam Reach to leave Sheffield Wednesday?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

 

I have been told about one player - I have refused to make it public or even give the name of the player.     That is the difference - My knowledge can hurt someone.   Your knowledge is seemingly safe to pass on.


Forgive my ignorance I’m trying to follow this thread.  What have you been told about a player?  You mean an owls player who wants to leave or a player we are signing?  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does the article single out Reach, surely all of our players who are out of contract at the end of the season are free to talk to clubs abroad.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:


Forgive my ignorance I’m trying to follow this thread.  What have you been told about a player?  You mean an owls player who wants to leave or a player we are signing?  

 

This thread is about Adam Reach, I have nothing on Adam Reach.

 

 


Please add me on Linkedin, or......Waste some time, play 2048

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mogbad said:

Why does the article single out Reach, surely all of our players who are out of contract at the end of the season are free to talk to clubs abroad.

 

I'd personally think (and I mean think) - that Reach and Bannan will definitely be leaving under freedom of contract.

 

Others too.

 

 

  • Like 1

Please add me on Linkedin, or......Waste some time, play 2048

Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is that Salmonbones wife is a teacher at a private school and Tom Lee's has informed her his kids will be leaving soon.

 

 

I am close?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Salmonbones said:

 

I'd personally think (and I mean think) - that Reach and Bannan will definitely be leaving under freedom of contract.

 

Others too.

 

 


That’s what I think too.

 

Fletecher & Fox left because they were offered reduced terms, I suspect all players offered new contracts will be on reduced terms apart the youngsters. DC can’t break FFP again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

You could tell by his goal celebration at Blackburn that something was amiss, maybe he'd been made aware before the game that the club weren't renewing his deal

 

I didn't buy the explanation by a poster on here that it was because of a hamstring injury

 

Reach isn't staying

I think it’s got more to do with this.. he’s hardly going to run the length of the pitch hoping his team mates follow him to celebrate.

It was more about respect than his future that he didn’t celebrate 
 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4282321/covid-19-players-reminded-by-pfa-not-to-celebrate-goals-in-groups-as-positive-cases-grow%3fplatform=amp

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bulgaria said:

My guess is that Salmonbones wife is a teacher at a private school and Tom Lee's has informed her his kids will be leaving soon.

 

 

I am close?

 

Now that is good, no that is good, I like that.  I could run that up the flagpole and salute it.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

My guess is that Salmonbones wife is a teacher at a private school and Tom Lee's has informed her his kids will be leaving soon.

 

 

I am close?


It doesn’t take a genius to work out that Bannan, Lees and Reach will be off.

 

I mean did anyone see the Wednesday fantasy football league name? I know it was probably tongue in cheek, but I think they’ve had their minds set on leaving for a while. 

 

lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

You live in Nottingham...if you lived in Sheffield you would know somebody who knows somebody..titbits about swfc ar3 ten a penny


We only care about the truth in Nottingham though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:


It doesn’t take a genius to work out that Bannan, Lees and Reach will be off.

 

I mean did anyone see the Wednesday fantasy football league name? I know it was probably tongue in cheek, but I think they’ve had their minds set on leaving for a while. 

 

lol

 

 

I personally hope they will all stay.

 

 


Please add me on Linkedin, or......Waste some time, play 2048

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Get anybody not signing up sold this month.


About one year too late. 
 

Any player we want to keep should be offered a new contract a minimum of 18 months before current one expires. 
 

If they don’t sign it, sell them. No exceptions. 
 

If we want any chance at becoming a club that lives somewhere within its means. 
 

Instead Bannan and Reach will go for free. 
 

Financial suicide.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:


About one year too late. 
 

Any player we want to keep should be offered a new contract a minimum of 18 months before current one expires. 
 

If they don’t sign it, sell them. No exceptions. 
 

If we want any chance at becoming a club that lives somewhere within its means. 
 

Instead Bannan and Reach will go for free. 
 

Financial suicide.


This is what well run clubs do. They don’t let Fletcher, Fox, Forestieri, Winnall, Rhodes, Bannan, Reach, Hutchinson, Lees leave for nothing. Would probably have helped if we didn’t tie them down to lucrative contracts too. Might have been easier to shift then. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Like Robin Hood?? Your entire city is built on a myth 


I only live here. Get your head out your ar5e.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

I think it’s got more to do with this.. he’s hardly going to run the length of the pitch hoping his team mates follow him to celebrate.

It was more about respect than his future that he didn’t celebrate 
 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4282321/covid-19-players-reminded-by-pfa-not-to-celebrate-goals-in-groups-as-positive-cases-grow%3fplatform=amp

 

I noticed the muted celebration, the first thing that came into my mind was he's been tapped up by Blackburn 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

 

Robin of Loxley.

 

I don't remember Loxley being in Nottingham.   

 

Another great Sheffielder.

 

 

Doncaster have named an airport after him...so where’s he from??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...