Adam Reach to leave Sheffield Wednesday?

Guest The Claw

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

I have been told about one player - I have refused to make it public or even give the name of the player.     That is the difference - My knowledge can hurt someone.   Your knowledge is seemingly safe to pass on.

Forgive my ignorance I’m trying to follow this thread.  What have you been told about a player?  You mean an owls player who wants to leave or a player we are signing?  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Forgive my ignorance I’m trying to follow this thread.  What have you been told about a player?  You mean an owls player who wants to leave or a player we are signing?  

This thread is about Adam Reach, I have nothing on Adam Reach.

Just now, mogbad said:

Why does the article single out Reach, surely all of our players who are out of contract at the end of the season are free to talk to clubs abroad.

I'd personally think (and I mean think) - that Reach and Bannan will definitely be leaving under freedom of contract.

Others too.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, El Toro said:

ME ME ME

You live in Nottingham...if you lived in Sheffield you would know somebody who knows somebody..titbits about swfc ar3 ten a penny

Guest Bulgaria

My guess is that Salmonbones wife is a teacher at a private school and Tom Lee's has informed her his kids will be leaving soon.

I am close?

Just now, Salmonbones said:

I'd personally think (and I mean think) - that Reach and Bannan will definitely be leaving under freedom of contract.

Others too.

That’s what I think too.

Fletecher & Fox left because they were offered reduced terms, I suspect all players offered new contracts will be on reduced terms apart the youngsters. DC can’t break FFP again.

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

You could tell by his goal celebration at Blackburn that something was amiss, maybe he'd been made aware before the game that the club weren't renewing his deal

I didn't buy the explanation by a poster on here that it was because of a hamstring injury

Reach isn't staying

I think it’s got more to do with this.. he’s hardly going to run the length of the pitch hoping his team mates follow him to celebrate.

It was more about respect than his future that he didn’t celebrate 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4282321/covid-19-players-reminded-by-pfa-not-to-celebrate-goals-in-groups-as-positive-cases-grow%3fplatform=amp

5 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

My guess is that Salmonbones wife is a teacher at a private school and Tom Lee's has informed her his kids will be leaving soon.

I am close?

It doesn’t take a genius to work out that Bannan, Lees and Reach will be off.

I mean did anyone see the Wednesday fantasy football league name? I know it was probably tongue in cheek, but I think they’ve had their minds set on leaving for a while. 

lol

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, El Toro said:

We only care about the truth in Nottingham though.

Like Robin Hood?? Your entire city is built on a myth 

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It doesn’t take a genius to work out that Bannan, Lees and Reach will be off.

I mean did anyone see the Wednesday fantasy football league name? I know it was probably tongue in cheek, but I think they’ve had their minds set on leaving for a while. 

lol

I personally hope they will all stay.

27 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Get anybody not signing up sold this month.

About one year too late. 

Any player we want to keep should be offered a new contract a minimum of 18 months before current one expires. 

If they don’t sign it, sell them. No exceptions. 

If we want any chance at becoming a club that lives somewhere within its means. 

Instead Bannan and Reach will go for free. 

Financial suicide.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

About one year too late. 

Any player we want to keep should be offered a new contract a minimum of 18 months before current one expires. 

If they don’t sign it, sell them. No exceptions. 

If we want any chance at becoming a club that lives somewhere within its means. 

Instead Bannan and Reach will go for free. 

Financial suicide.

This is what well run clubs do. They don’t let Fletcher, Fox, Forestieri, Winnall, Rhodes, Bannan, Reach, Hutchinson, Lees leave for nothing. Would probably have helped if we didn’t tie them down to lucrative contracts too. Might have been easier to shift then. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

I think it’s got more to do with this.. he’s hardly going to run the length of the pitch hoping his team mates follow him to celebrate.

It was more about respect than his future that he didn’t celebrate 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/4282321/covid-19-players-reminded-by-pfa-not-to-celebrate-goals-in-groups-as-positive-cases-grow%3fplatform=amp

I noticed the muted celebration, the first thing that came into my mind was he's been tapped up by Blackburn 

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Robin of Loxley.

I don't remember Loxley being in Nottingham.   

Another great Sheffielder.

Doncaster have named an airport after him...so where’s he from??