Little things I don't like about football today

1) Losing the throw and kicking towards kop in 2nd half. I've never ever understood why we've not had supporters at that end of the ground when you have an away following of 300.

2) Money paid to footballers.

3) SKY TV (football not on at 3pm on a Saturday.)

• Like 2

Coloured football slippers are detestable and plasticy.

Much preferred the Adidas 2000, Puma Kings (love a long tongue), Timpson Shooting Stars (red or blue stripe), Ours (French brand) really soft leather, but we must never forget the old Adidas Intersago (built for soft pudding pitches)

• Like 2

How a keeper only needs to be in his box to win every free kick when every player has the right to go for it 

the amount of players that can’t pick out a simple pass especially on set pieces 

when there’s a chance to put a set piece in the box but the player goes for a short sideways pass or or backwards 

EFL being wanna be police and over ruling the game 

how Titus bramble made a living out of the game 

• Haha 1

Fourth officials

The loss of the obstruction rule, so defenders can let a ball run out of play.

Bookings when a player gets his foot stood on.

Fake lines ups and handshakes before every game ( finals only).

Keepers being allowed to take goal kicks from any side of pitch.

Goal music !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some things I don't like are - 

• Most pundits and how they buy into every football cliché going. And how they usually don't like rules being interpreted strictly. And how the use the same phrases over and over as though that's the only word you can use. Why is every lowball offer 'derisory' for example? They'd never use that word in any other context. Loads like that. Like if something is 'technically' offside, but in the past wouldn't have been given, the consensus in football is 'it wasn't really offside, anyone that knows the game knows that'. Its the flipping rules ffs. You can't have 'a little bit offside, so that's ok. but a lot offside, that's a no'. Or 'yes the keeper came off his line for the penalty, but only a bit, so it shouldn't have been retaken'. Well if you allow 'a little bit' then what counts as a little? Then is a little bit over that little bit then ok? I wish pundits would think things through a bit and basically not be as thick. 
  • Most managers for similar reasons to above. 
  • Again with pundits and managers, but also a lot of fans - The fact that analysis of nearly every game is 90% about what the referee did. FFS grow up. Mistakes happen. Sometimes calls are open to interpretation. Should be used to it by now. I'd much rather proper discussions of tactics, formations etc. It is pretty childish.

I still like the game of football itself, but for me, everything around it, puts me right off. I sometimes feel like I like the sport of football but hate the 'football world'.

• Like 3