Didn’t realise that they’re doing the draw for both the 4th & 5th rounds tomorrow. This will aid future planning apparently.

• Like 1

It means we will know where we potentially might have to travel if we're drawn away in rnd 5 so can book hotels and travel etc, might as well book for both then cancel 1 or both if need to.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Clowne Owl said:

It means we will know where we potentially might have to travel if we're drawn away in rnd 5 so can book hotels and travel etc, might as well book for both then cancel 1 or both if need to.

Oh aye never thought of that, good idea then.

10 hours ago, BIG D said:

Are hotels open?

Yes.

11 hours ago, BIG D said:

Are hotels open?

Hotels are allowed to open but only essential workers are allowed to stay or those who live there.

I want Sheffield United in the cup as they are clearly vulnerable at the moment and a win would lift the whole club and supporters as I feel they is a malaise with fans at the moment despite out recent good run. I guess this is partly down to games being behind closed doors.

Edited by matthefish2002
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

When and where is the draw being made I pre?sume it's live on TV

7pm BBC2 

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Hotels are allowed to open but only essential workers are allowed to stay or those who live there.

I want Sheffield United in the cup as they are clearly vulnerable at the moment and a win would lift the whole club and supporters as I feel they is a malaise with fans at the moment despite out recent good run. I guess this is partly down to games being behind closed doors.

Or the exact opposite...I want no part In any potential good fortune for them

17 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Or the exact opposite...I want no part In any potential good fortune for them

I would have thought like that at one time but life is so dull (for good reason) at the moment I think at match v Sheffield United would be brilliant.

Ordinarily, I’d like an away tie at a ground that I haven’t yet been to - in this case Crawley or Cheltenham would do nicely - but, as we won’t be allowed in, I’m not desperately fussed at all