No way, listen to some of his punditry, talk about someone being stuck in the past Completely out of touch with today’s football

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Roy in training: 

Him disciplining Reach over tackling.

roy-keane-on-haaland-vicious-soccer-tack 

Also 

HandyRemoteAmericansaddlebred-max-1mb.gi 

• Haha 6

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

It would be worth it just for the entertainment if we weren’t in such a precarious position. I sometimes wonder whether guys like Keane at one extreme and Waddle at the other should be called in for one off training days or summat. I bet he could give young Shaw some advice that might accelerate his development. 

• Like 1

He hasnt done as bad in management as you initially think.

But he's a better pundit that manager, I love seeing him and souness ranting about a terrible man utd performance

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm not so 'keane' on this idea

I'll Fink about it.

• Like 2

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

The player he himself admits went onto a football and ended another players career on purpose? 

No thanks. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

He hasnt done as bad in management as you initially think.

But he's a better pundit that manager, I love seeing him and souness ranting about a terrible man utd performance

Yeah haha, I used to like Alan Hansen on MOTD too.

Other than being seen as a high(ish) profile name, what sort of qualifications does Keane have to be our coach His ideas on the game, just mirror a time when he was in his prime as a player Not relevant now

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I think he would knock Chansiri into the middle of  next week on day one.

In which case it’s a big Yes from me.

• Haha 2