Nigel Pearson (speaks)

4 minutes ago, peterbottom14 said:

Pearson will have opportunities in higher leagues and wouldn’t manage here as said previously .

can’t see him dropping down to a relegation dogfight when he could easily walk into a Premier League job in a few months time.

Totally wrong. He would manage Wednesday 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I really like Pearson however him and Chansiri working together would be a disaster. 

I’m inclined to agree,  but I think if Pearson wanted the job it would be an interesting situation ,  DC likely would take into account how buzzing the fanbase would be 

20 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Would bring in a few decent loanees too. He has connections.

Would prefer him over Cook if I am honest. But the relationship with Chansiri though after falling out with the other Thais at Leicester?

100% this!

Question.... If he hadn't had played for us in the early 90s, would you want him or class him in the same bracket as Monk etc?

Also, I still can't get over the "don't worry about me, I can handle myself" comment he made when that player fell into him a few years ago. What an odd thing for an adult professional the say!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Burnsie said:

Question.... If he hadn't had played for us in the early 90s, would you want him or class him in the same bracket as Monk etc?

Also, I still can't get over the "don't worry about me, I can handle myself" comment he made when that player fell into him a few years ago. What an odd thing for an adult professional the say!

The answer is no , he's done nothing in management other than take a expensively assembled Leicester team up. He's been sacked by every club he's managed.

• Like 1

I may be wrong but IMHO Chansiri wouldn’t have him anywhere near the club. Chansiri will be fully aware of the integral part that Pearson played in the George Hirst saga, an event that cost the club (owned by Chansiri) many hundreds of thousands of pounds.

3 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Other than taking Leicester into the prem and ending lower mid table with a team that won the prem the following season.....?

Well his turn around at the end of the season before they won it was the start of their meteoric rise.

Oh and he turned it around for Watford before getting sacked by their notoriously trigger happy owner.

Derby and that belgian club less good admittedly.

Edited by Beholder
  • Like 1