Would bring in a few decent loanees too. He has connections.

Would prefer him over Cook if I am honest. But the relationship with Chansiri though after falling out with the other Thais at Leicester?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Coming from the OP I’m going to believe this. Yeah, would prefer Pearson to Cook and he would definitely have the fans behind him. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I prefer Pearson’s pedigree and he’s a good manager, but struggling to see how it wouldn’t end the same way as Bruce or Pulis for DC. Cook I think would be just more than happy to manage a big club so would be more likely to stay the course when the backroom issues become challenging

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Pearson will have opportunities in higher leagues and wouldn’t manage here as said previously .

can’t see him dropping down to a relegation dogfight when he could easily walk into a Premier League job in a few months time.

I would be very happy with Pearson. Very happy indeed, but, he’s a manager isn’t he? Not a coach by any means.

If he was brought on board and given the actual authority to manage us I think we’d genuinely be able to spend two years rebuilding and then start to push again for glory!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't think Chansiri would be keen based on what happened at Leicester with Pearson's son.

Personally think Pearson is looking for a last pay-day. Avoid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Cook over Pearson for me. 

Pearson far too strongly opinionated. Could not see this working with DC for more than a few weeks.

• Like 2